Look in Here!

Fox

Back off. Not the time. Your pressure on other, more minor issues is one of the reasons we're in this mess.
He can answer why he's continually and constantly fucking up, why he's incapable of admitting when he's wrong, why he's tra-la-fucking-la'ing around posts with meaningful content and responding to retard one-liners from mouthbreathers like Lyle, and then I'll consider it. Edited by Blacken

• Replies 346
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In reality, it's Jyosua's site, he can run it how he chooses, and isn't mandated to accept advice from anyone.

Just my two cents.

I agree and believe this statement to be true and raise cynthia 47 cents.

In reality, it's Jyosua's site, he can run it how he chooses, and isn't mandated to accept advice from anyone.

Just my two cents.

When you run a community site (especially one where you're taking money for it--those ads aren't magical zero-revenue ads, you know), you are the agent of the community.

When you run a community site (especially one where you're taking money for it--those ads aren't magical zero-revenue ads, you know), you are the agent of the community.

Are you paying him?

Are you paying him?
Since I'm not adblocking his ads, yes, I very much am. He is selling my eyes--exposure of the advertisements to me--to his advertisers. Edited by Blacken

Since I'm not adblocking his ads, yes, I very much am. He is selling my eyes--exposure of the advertisements to me--to his advertisers.

Money is not physically coming out of your pocket, checkbook or bank account, it's coming out of ad company's pockets.

Just throwing that out there darling.

You are a godsend sir.

I have to send him my deposit for july by the 10th. Its not cheap y'know.

If I had more money I would pay him to mod me =(

Money is not physically coming out of your pocket, checkbook or bank account, it's coming out of ad company's pockets.

Really? I'm not on an unmetered bandwidth Internet connection. His ads do cost me money.

Even if that weren't the case, that doesn't change that, yes, a financial transaction is going on with me (and you, and everyone else) as the commodity being traded. Whether or not any of the money is coming out of my pocket is irrelevant--the ad provider is essentially paying for me to visit his site. I am a party to the transaction (whether against my will or not).

And in any case, the moment you open the doors to a community site is the moment you are no longer sole owner. Thanks for playing.

Edited by Blacken

Really? I'm not on an unmetered bandwidth Internet connection. His ads do cost me money.

Well I suppose you could always try and take that to court and see how it goes down. Let me know, sweetie.

In all seriousness though, if you don't like it, no one is forcing you to stay here. You can't use that as a claim because you're not being forced to pay for a service and you have the right to leave at any given time, darling.

That's just my opinion though.

Even if that weren't the case, that doesn't change that, yes, a financial transaction is going on with me (and you, and everyone else) as the commodity being traded. Whether or not any of the money is coming out of my pocket is irrelevant--the ad provider is essentially paying for me to visit his site. I am a party to the transaction (whether against my will or not).

And in any case, the moment you open the doors to a community site is the moment you are no longer sole owner. Thanks for playing.

Well. No one's forcing you to come to the site.

Though some people may miss you when you leave.

That's irrelevant. The end result is that he is still profiting off his memberbase. There is value to exposure to our eyes, and he is exploiting that. Regardless of the advertisements, it's not "his" site if he relies on members.

That's irrelevant. The end result is that he is still profiting off his memberbase. There is value to exposure to our eyes, and he is exploiting that. Regardless of the advertisements, it's not "his" site if he relies on members.

Well then don't bother arguing with me, go take it to court if you feel that way.

You're poor eyes. How I feel for you that you have to look at such a large ad at the top of the page.
Go back to that man of an e-girlfriend and let the adults talk.

You're poor eyes. How I feel for you that you have to look at such a large ad at the top of the page.

You do realize our eyes are not widescreen compatible. THEY WANT TO OVERLOAD OUR EYES.

In all seriousness though, you can just block the ads and then you are no longer giving ad revenue to the site. You're in no way obligated to view them and have every chance not too.

Go back to that man of an e-girlfriend and let the adults talk.

What a well thought out and stunning argument you provided there.

I'm speechless.

I have a question. Is it really necessary to insult Jyo for every single thing he does wrong?