Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Unlike Mia, Edward doesn't need to critical anything to kill it...

OBJECTION!

He most certainly does at the beginning! Edward is good, but you're overrating him a bit. Especially when he's famous for blocking axes with his face. And what do you mean Mia can't kill anything? Do you have her face only armors or something?

Laura?

Tinny giving you a hug?

OBJECTION!

He most certainly does at the beginning! Edward is good, but you're overrating him a bit. Especially when he's famous for blocking axes with his face. And what do you mean Mia can't kill anything? Do you have her face only armors or something?

He only blocks axes with his face on Hard (and possibly Normal) mode. As for Mia, she can't even kill Warriors on 3-10 without either needing a critical or having my level 20 Ike weaken them beforehand with his Iron Sword (and she's a level 17 Swordsmaster, btw)!

Mmmm, Mia?

You mean, lolMia...

Edited by NinjaMonkey

Linda?

Who? If you mean Linde, than yes, I like her, even more than Merric.

He only blocks axes with his face on Hard (and possibly Normal) mode. As for Mia, she can't even kill Warriors on 3-10 without either needing a critical or having my level 20 Ike weaken them beforehand with his Iron Sword (and she's a level 17 Swordsmaster, btw)!

Nope, he even does it on Easy. That why most people prefer Mia or Zihark. They have much better avoid. Plus Mia caps HP, Skill, and Speed easily so BEXP can easily help her str problems. Also, how do you play Mia? I usually, give her a Fire support with Rhys which helps with her power (also helps Rhys so his light magic doesn't suck as much. Keywords being "as much" of course.)

Makalov?

Edited by El Rey León

Who? If you mean Linde, than yes, I like her, even more than Merric.

No, I mean Tinny's sub.

Micaiah?

She has great magic, but her speed and durability need much improvement.

Izuka?

Ishtar?

Nah. I guess I'm like Crash in that I don't see her appeal.

Seth growing wings so he can literally sweep you of your feet and into the sky?

Edited by El Rey León