Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Mist in a corset with a padlock on it?

*flushes the key down the toilet* "I'm sorry Mist, did you say something about a key?" :sweatdrop::drool::3:

Sothe getting stuck in a Lyre suit, causing everyone to mock Micaiah because they think she's a Laguz-loving lesbian (culminating with Vika kicking her in the face because she didn't want to get hit on)?

No.

Zihark running into Painis Cupcake, who says "I am Painis Cupcake! I will eat you!" Causing Zihark to get a worried expression on his face and runs to the nearby medic saying "Medic, medic, medic!!! Soldier make me cry!" at which point, Painis grabs him by the neck and hurls him into the nearby wall, causing him to break apart, then Painis picks up his upper-torso and starts eating it?

Mist stuck in an Ishtar outfit that has exaggerated features?

It depends on how exaggerated. If only just a little, that could be really sexy. If too much, then I'd want to free her.

Tinny getting trapped in a Girl!Sety costume with appropriately scaled up features?

Nope, i wouldn't trust him. I am afraid he is going to eat my Ilyanacry.gif

@Kirby: Mist killing ishtar with a Heal Staff?

@Crash: Aless getting killed by Zephiel instead of Hector?

Edited by Aelphaeis Mangarae

Mist cuddling you incredibly tightly?

Sety getting turned into a woman and then being sewn into a pink catsuit with 8-inch heels and a ♀ on the front?

LOL what?

I don't know. What do you mean by "magic cookies"

Tinny getting revenge on Hilda?

They're cookies that have different magical effects for different people. For Delmud, it causes him to be addicted to them, hence why nobody gets to eat any.

And Yes. I did that on my 1st PT. It was fun.

Mist cuddling you incredibly tightly?

I hope I can breathe! :wub:

Mist bound in a pink catsuit with 8-inch heels with a post-it note saying "Enjoy"

I will! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Tinny and Nanna wearing mermaid suits in a swimming pool asking if you want an aquatic threesome?

As long as he goes back to being his old self...

Tinny putting on an extremely heavily padded pink leather bra with a love heart on each boob and a padlock on the hook with "For Zak's eyes only!" engraved on the metal?