Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Ishtar's cleavage

No!

The worst body part of the worst FE girl ever....

Now C'mon.Don't hate on Nanna because of her mother,she's a sweet girl.

No, she's not!

What makes you say that?

Priscilla spanking me?

She doesn`t take after her mom at all(well she is hot like her mom),she`s really kind,and actually,she told me she`s still a virgin right now,so she`s not slutty.You have no reason to hate her,especially since she would be a F***ing master knight.

She doesn`t take after her mom at all(well she is hot like her mom),she`s really kind,and actually,she told me she`s still a virgin right now,so she`s not slutty.You have no reason to hate her,especially since she would be a F***ing master knight.

@ everything but bold: .....THIS ISN'T POSSIBLE! D8

@ Bold: XDDDDD I thought you were being serious for a minute!

MiaXMia?

Yes plz.

And it's all true,she's a very nice girl.BTW,you yourself said you'd like Lachesis if she wasn't slutty,and that you thought she was sexy.Nanna looks similar,her hair is a little shorter,and her outfit leaves more to the imagination,but that can be looked at as a positive or a negative.

And it's all true,she's a very nice girl.BTW,you yourself said you'd like Lachesis if she wasn't slutty,and that you thought she was sexy.Nanna looks similar,her hair is a little shorter,and her outfit leaves more to the imagination,but that can be looked at as a positive or a negative.

And why should I belive you?

It's kinda hard to swallow this stuff, given her mom........

MeXLena?

And why should I belive you?

It's kinda hard to swallow this stuff, given her mom........

MeXLena?

Do remember that she was raised primarily by Fin,not Lachesis.Fin is a knight,he would have set her straight if she had tried to be like her mom anyway.

And yes plz.

Do remember that she was raised primarily by Fin,not Lachesis.Fin is a knight,he would have set her straight if she had tried to be like her mom anyway.

Oh......

........But how am I supposed to like her?! D:

MeXNino?

You only ever disliked her because you thought she was like her mom.She's not,that should be enough to get her atleast neutral.Then note that she is hot,and is a paladin,should be enough for you to like her.