Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

A certain silver-haired sorceress who looks after her cousin while said cousin is being abused by the said cousin's own aunt (and thus the sorceress's mother), and who helps children escape child hunts enacted by the army the sorceress herself is a part of?

Lemme guess, that was a joke guess directed at me?

And stop giving Bitchtar the Draco in leather pants treatment!

It wasn't a joke, and stop thinking characters like her are truly evil when the only evil thing about them is the fact that they're a part of an army or group that's trying to kill you. Not everyone on the enemy's side is evil.

@Tatsumaki: Too generic for my tastes.

A certain silver-haired manakete who got mind-raped and turned into a slave?

A certain silver-haired sorceress who looks after her cousin while said cousin is being abused by the said cousin's own aunt (and thus the sorceress's mother), and who helps children escape child hunts enacted by the army the sorceress herself is a part of?

Lemme guess, that was a joke guess directed at me?

And stop giving Bitchtar the Draco in leather pants treatment!

It wasn't a joke, and stop thinking characters like her are truly evil when the only evil thing about them is the fact that they're a part of an army or group that's trying to kill you. Not everyone on the enemy's side is evil.

It's not a joke? Do you honestly think I'd say yes?

And yes, everyone on the enemy side is evil, if they're not, they can and will turn away.

They don't have to join, if that's too much, they can at least have the courtesy to fuck off like Eltoshen, that'd be at least enough to let them off. (I don't really like Elty, but I don't hate him any more.)

Look at Johan, Johalva, Hannibal, Tinny/Linda, Faval/Asaello and so on (just picking Gen 2 FE4 for these because you picked Bitchtar)

Hilda? (Since you like evil chicks so much! :3)

Not one of my favorites since FE8 is my least favorite FE game.

Gheb?

@crash: Why would I like Hilda? I like putting her in her grave, that's about it. And I wanna know, when will you shed this whole black and white vision of yours?

Edited by LittleAl