Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

I'm not trolling, I'm merely seeing if you'd like Est with some sort of animal ears. You seem the type at least. And ew, I like my Serra alive.

Mouse girl!Est

Yes yes.

BK: That only makes me think you'd want Est as a mouse girl.

Leanne!Micaiah

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

But I'm not trolling you, you only feel that because you're easily annoyed by harmless questions. And Lumi wasn't a troll.

Who's Linus again?

Goo girl!Est

You really do fail considering that you already know my responses ahead of time. Luminothe wasn't a troll? Obviously he was banned for something and the responses he got indicate. Either you verified that you are blind or stupid, or you are trolling. I'll believe in the latter for now. *clapclap* Keep trying.

Mist?

Maid!Caeda

Yes :drool: :3 :drool: :3

I would like you two to please stop arguing over foolish reason...BK, you should stop blaming Emerald for being a troll, perhaps he teased you sometimes, but he's not doing it now, you should know he tends to be like that to most of us here in this topic, so when you get a "MouseGirl!Est" don't be too pissed off at him.

And Emerald, you could also stop doing what you know that it bugging him, it isn't getting any fun, especially since I have to watch you to fight in this topic. So please, please stop arguing for all the wrong reasons.

LightSage!Lucius?