Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

I can say Karel is amazing during FE 7. I didn't even tried to train him or get him in FE 6.

Mmmm, Titania tutoring you to be a worthy Jeigan?

He's way better in FE6. He can only gain 1 level up, but it's the best one you may ever see.

Lol.

Laura?

Seriously, a double ninja?

Edited by crashman_alpha

Who?

You could, you know, just stick Ska to Yuria when she comes...

Yuria?

Ralph is a mercenary from Thracia 766. I haven't made it that far to know if he's good.

What would I do about Johalva, Delmund, Faval, and Sety?

Julia is pretty good, I wanna try beating Julius without her next run (sorry Sylvie, no boiz for u)

Sharlow?

What would I do about Johalva, Delmund, Faval, and Sety?

Sharlow?

Well, uh... just keep them away from her at all costs. Or utilize the jealousy system so all loverpoints go to Fin or her brother or something. XD

No to Sharlow.

Gerik?

Lachesis?

She's awesome (staff abuse = easy 20)

Well, uh... just keep them away from her at all costs. Or utilize the jealousy system so all loverpoints go to Fin or her brother or something. XD

[spoiler=for space reasons]I do. however, she has a love growth of 3 with everyone if she isn't standing next to anybody. Assuming I mess around in Chapter 7 for 50 turns then have her come out, that still totals 600 love points at the end of the game with everyone recruited in Ch.6. And I don't know what to make of the jealousy system.

Wolf?

Edited by crashman_alpha

[spoiler=for space reasons]I do. however, she has a love growth of 3 with everyone if she isn't standing next to anybody. Assuming I mess around in Chapter 7 for 50 turns then have her come out, that still totals 600 love points at the end of the game with everyone recruited in Ch.6. And I don't know what to make of the jealousy system.

Wolf?

Wolf is awesomely broken. And cute.

I think there's something on the main site about the Jealousy system. Or you could just let her pair with someone who actually gives her stuff and say it never happened.<---what I do with Shanan and Patty

Navarre?

Linoan?

She's decent I guess.

I think there's something on the main site about the Jealousy system. Or you could just let her pair with someone who actually gives her stuff and say it never happened.<---what I do with Shanan and Patty

Helpful. A bit. I guess. :rolleyes:

Laylea?