Guess the favorite FE character of the person above!

luigi bros

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CrashGordon94

• Zak Something

• Junkhead

• Ercdouken

Wallace dressed up like a member of the blue man group?

XD

Eirika Falcon pawnching Gheb in the groin?

Why Falcon Punch? Why can't she just stick him with her Rapier and watch the lard-ass deflate?

You and Seth going on a double date with Ephraim and Tana, with Seth playing footsie with you at the restaurant?

Sniper!Abel? <--Hey, he's not a cav anymore... ;3

I've never tried that. Is he good like that? (Besides I'm more flexible in my cav hate than NM's peg hate. I can admit Sirius, Seth, Titania, FE9!Astrid, and Kieran are good).

Amelia?

Ewan?

He's okay.

I've never tried that. Is he good like that? (Besides I'm more flexible in my cav hate than NM's peg hate. I can admit Sirius, Seth, Titania, FE9!Astrid, and Kieran are good).

He's pretty godly as a Sniper. I one turn-warpedskipped H5 Endgame using him as a Sniper, Zag, and Wolf.

Actually, Abel is pretty godly in general. Especially on H5 when he comes with a Javelin because taking counters suck.

Waking up to find Vika AND Titania next to you?

Amelia?

Not really. Unless it's a Gheb hack, where she pwns everything.

Barst (an axe user with minor Knight Guy blood) killing Sothe, then Corple (a male staff user) bringing Sothe back to life, then Barst killing him again?

Ephraim?

Barst (an axe user with minor Knight Guy blood) killing Sothe, then Corple (a male staff user) bringing Sothe back to life, then Barst killing him again?

How the hell can he resurrect the dead? I think killing him once is enough...

Ephraim?

How the hell can he resurrect the dead? I think killing him once is enough...

Ephraim's cool.

On FE4, there's a staff called Valkyrie that Corple can get if his Father is Claude (it usually is). The staff brings any ally units back to life, but it only has 1 use, and costs 30000 gold to repair (broken weapons are held onto, and each character has his or her own gold)

Volug?