Looks like being a gamer can get us pretty far in life

CGV

Lol, Celice is right.

I had a huge awesome city in the SNES Sim City once and then I thought "Man I'm so good I can be a real mayor...".

EDIT: Celice's post inspired me to go play the SNES Sim City again.

ugh, I tried simcity 2000 and my cities always turned out to become massive fails. The only fun I had with the game was destroying the stock cities the game came with. Monster invasion mwahahahahahaha

I'm going to get into Sim City 4 next month or so. I was really into the DS version of the series, simply because I'm always mobile, but honestly, that one sucked D: I haven't tried the sequel yet, but it's been out in Japan for months.

Sim City is awesome, up until you basically get up into the higher standings. Then... you go and build a new town and try to get it larger too :o

I got over 500,000 people on the SNES Sim City (which isn't hard on the newer ones, but it was on the SNES one), it was pretty fun. I would say each newer version get's closer to how real cities work though.

I have Sim City 4, I think I'll start playing it more often... this topic makes me want to play it.

On SC 3000 I think I got about 3,500,000 in one town.

Archived