**** you, Tirado ;_;

Ok, so I was stating my non-promoting runthrough, and I went through it fine, until I got to Tirado. I decided to weaken him down just so my other units could get EXP before Ephiram hit him twice to kill him.

Ephiram missed, Garcia had low HP.

Yeah...

FML.

It's a good thing Eirika was holding both the Armorslayer AND the Rapier when she was going to kill those 5 armored knights so Colm can open those treasure chests ;_;.

It's a good thing Eirika was holding both the Armorslayer AND the Rapier when she was going to kill those 5 armored knights so Colm can open those treasure chests ;_;.

You was going to put Eirika up against those 5 Knights when it only takes 2 or 3 of them to kill her?

Gilliam or Garcia is the most effective method for that group of Knights.

Ah, Tirado...

I was all for letting Artur or Joshua take 'em on, and then using Ephraim to finish him off.

And what's this about a non-promoting runthrough??

Here on SF we like to make the game more interesting. :P Mekkah already played through with everybody's growths set to 0.

Edited by ZXValaRevan

Here on SF we like to make the game more interesting. :P Mekkah already played through with everybody's growths set to 0.

Dondon did to but on FE7, which is harder so props to him to XD and a bunch of people did prepromote runs.

Now THAT sucks. Tirado is evil.

• 3 months later...

This is why you should never take any chances with stationary bosses. Kill everything else, then just proceed to not make any moves that could result in any of your units dying before you can heal/rescue them, however improbable. If you're good enough, you should be able to beat the whole game without ever thinking "If this misses/hits/crits/doesn't crit I'm screwed". I know I'm not at that level yet. Is anybody here perfect? Surely someone has to be.

• 2 weeks later...