Left handed

Sasori

Look at the sprites. Chainey says that because all their stances are directly opposite to your units, which tend to hold their weapons with their right hands being dominant.

/heavy-handed exposition

Gilliam & Marisa, Marisa is actually good using a sword with either, but she claimed she was left handed.

I am a lefty too, I also share the same affinity & similiar personality to Marisa :awesome: .

Edited by soul1112

Gilliam & Marisa, Marisa is actually good using a sword with either, but she claimed she was left handed.

I am a lefty too, I also share the same affinity & similiar personality to Marisa :awesome: .

Are you implying that you're a fanboy, a cosplayer, a stalker, all of the beside to the left or that you kill people and have no emotions? O.o

Well if EVERY enemy is a lefty than that means... THERE ARE MORE LEFTIES THAN RIGHTIES (is that a term/word...? Righty...) AND THAT FE IS BASED OFF AN ALTERNATE MIRROR DIMENSION!

Don't recall anyone saying that they're lefties since I don't read ALL supports.

Fanboy? Yeah, why not?

Stalker? Hell no, I'm a fanboy, but I have my limits.

Cold hearted killer :blink: ? Of course not, I'm only saying I share something similiar in our personalities, that's all.

Funnily enough, all pictures of Sothe show him holding a dagger in his left hand, yet in the game itself he carries a dagger in his right hand. Still, for lack of any other left-handers in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn, I'll argue that he is left-handed.

And, for the record, so am I.

Edited by Paper Jam