Damon Feath Settrock

Mufasa

Don't worry. Lyle's gonna be back. But for the next, however long I feel like, I'm gonna be Damon Feath Settrock. Deal. I ain't doing his stuff either while he's gone. (Sorry Kiryn and Hikari.)

I hope you all welcome me soon.

And you post through the introduction board...why? This topic should have been in far far away from the forest.

cause damon is awesome like that!

cause damon is awesome like that!

Why thank you. Though I'm still not working for ya. And Lyle's taking at least a week off. (I don't know if I'll be able to change my name within that time.) And don't worry he's completley safe. *Kicks a large brown bag which squirms and a muffled voice can be heard from within it.* Shut-up you. *Kicks it again.*

• 2 months later...
Damon Feath Settrock? :\

Long story. But it's another identity I have. This topic was closed because I already had an intro topic. I re-opened it (using my magic Heron/Royal powers) to show what happened originally.

Damon Feath Settrock? :\

His supposed alter ego. Hes Lyle but he's a pervert (trust me Lyle is already a pervert he just acts like a gentleman to all the girls here for dark secret treasons.)

At least I just come right out and say im perverted.

His supposed alter ego. Hes Lyle but he's a pervert (trust me Lyle is already a pervert he just acts like a gentleman to all the girls here for dark secret treasons.)

At least I just come right out and say im perverted.

<_<

I've admitted I'm perverted. But I'm still a gentleman.

Anyway, lets not start yelling at eachother again.