Damon Feath Settrock 2

Mufasa

Well I'm not sure why the original was closed, but I won't question it. Ask me about myself here. If you're so inclined.

Name pronounced like: Day mon Feeth Set trock

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Zeph. Perhaps I'll come back every once in a while. Hear that Lyle? Hmmm, while he's gone I'd better alter his sig. I don't want to look lame like he does.

To Fox: It was my bad anyway. Sorry Fox.

Should I have moved it, Zephirion? I don't think a name change constitutes a pointless thread in Introductions.

Lyle was 'introducing' us to the new him. =D And besides, it's not like we get postcounts there anyway. [/Anarchist Thoughts]

Thanks Zeph. Perhaps I'll come back every once in a while. Hear that Lyle? Hmmm, while he's gone I'd better alter his sig. I don't want to look lame like he does.

w00t. All hail Lyle Damon.

i don't like damon. he's a jerk. he made my lyle go away

It's not like he's dead......although.......Nah.

He'll be back. And I've only been here for 20 minutes. How can you assume me to be a jerk already?

But it isn't Far From the Forest.

It could be.

*Considers bombing Introductions so that it explosively breaks away from the forest and joins FFtF, which I believe is now in the middle of the Indian Ocean*

Hey, the original topic was closed, I opened a new topic, lets stop the fighting and bathe in the incredible badassness of Damon Feath Settrock.

.....You can call me Damon for short.

WHAT HAPPENED TO LYLE?!?!

He's taking a break. I didn't stuff him in a brown bodybag and sent him to another plane for the next however long I feel like staying. Honest!

Cool. I'm pretty sure I'm the only active user who hasn't been warned yet. =P

I haven't gotten warned. Even as Lyle. At least not to my recollection. Unless Ms. Fox warned me for making an intro topic.

Nope. She didn't.

Wow. That whole person above you thing completely overshadowed the coming of Damon Feath Settrock. Oh well. I'll make sure people know what sort of destruction I can cause.

Is going to cause destruction.

...Just messing with ya. =P

< Is quite happy that you are.

That whole thing was fun at the beginning, but then it got waaay out of control. Then it got annoying.

BTW: Damon is not to be involved in the sitcom. Lyle is still in that.

< Is quite happy that you are.

That whole thing was fun at the beginning, but then it got waaay out of control. Then it got annoying.

You must not be from this Earth. That was the most fun I've had since Bianchi's topic.