Uhm... sprites.

Martelé

These sprites are for my fairytale-hack, so expect them to be... sugary. Most of them, at least.

2z5stxf.png

This is red riding hood. It was my first try and it's quite obvious that she's Rebecca, but w/e... >.>

2i9rqxu.png

Snow white.

f2lch0.png

Sleeping beauty.

wi0m8m.png2qcgj0n.png

The sisters snow white and rose red. Yeah, Snow White isn't really white, but I'm thinking of renaming her Sugary Pink or something since there's also that other Snow white already. :lol:

2wnu5ww.png

Rapuzel. What a bitch. But she's my favourite one so far.

351iph3.png

The little tailor or whatever he's called in English.

Don't ask why he looks like this, a friend of mine just wanted him to have green hair and this hairstyle. :lol:

And I'm also trying to do Goldilocks now, and I'm kinda failing because curls are pretty hard to do, imo. >.> Any advice here?

Edited by Marorii

• 8 months later...

Bump.

2ui9ix0.png

The princess from 'The princess and the pea'.

31447dl.png2wqvb00.png

Alice and THE MATTHEW RECOLOUR Cheshire Cat.

And I will adjust the outlines later, I'm too lazy now. @___@

Good concept, but you have FE6/7 colors mixed with FE8 outlines.

Since when has that ever been an issue? The FE8 outlines are darker so they actually make an image pop especially when one is using darker colors.

Those are interesting. The Princess (and the Pea) one has some hair problems. It looks like shes had an involuntary haircut in the front. I say lengthen those hangy down parts in her hair and even them out. Alice is cute. Your first Snow White's eyes look uneven and weird.

Severus Snape:

Thank you, I wouldn't even have noticed this at all. But instead of lengthening those hair-things in the front I just added hair to the left side... does it look better now?

erbse.gif

Because I wanted her to have a hime-cut.

Re-coloured some of the older sprites, the outlines are adjusted now. And snow white #1 has a new eye now. :/

rotkaeppchen.gifschneewittchen.gif

dornroeschen.gifschneeweiss.gifrosenrot.gifrapunzel.gifschneider.gif

Dark red is a terrible color to work with. *sigh*

EDIT:

9idchd.gif

Cinderella.

Edited by SG-666

Because the dark colors in the skin aren't dark enough to anti-alias the FE8 border.
If you use a darker outline color, the sprites will look a lot better, trust me. Because they look a bit washed out to me.

^that. Yes.

Also the Pea Princess does look a lot better with the hair on the other side like that. Heh, i actually had a hime-cut before but had no idea thats what it was called. Maybe widening the hangy down parts to look more like a hime-cut? Either way, it doesnt matter since the left side hair deal looks better than the old one. (Or you could use parts of Lute's hair.)

The Cinderella is actually quite nice.

Dark red is a terrible color to work with. *sigh*

Yeah it is. So are shades of grey. oh man.... Anyway thats a good reason to use a darker outline. ;)

Edited by Severus Snape

Fire Emblem + Disney. Wait. Wut? :huh:

Most of them aren't Disney, though. They're fairytales. :)

Regarding the colors: I will play around with the colors, although I like the FE6/7 colors much more than the FE8 ones... FE8 seemed too grey-ish and dark for those sprites. :/

• 2 months later...