Est

fine, i'll change Uber to good.

Also Catria has better growths? :blink:

I never knew that. Also, who would be the better choice, Caeda or Catria.

fine, i'll change Uber to good.

She isn't good. She is terrible.

Also Catria has better growths? :blink:

I never knew that. Also, who would be the better choice, Caeda or Catria.

Either. Catria requires a minimal amount of favortism and comes later than Sheeda, but the pay-off is better. That said, it really depends on what mode you are on. Everyone is useable in Normal, which is what I assume you are playing on.

I know that est is amazingly good, but it is just so hard to train her... any advice on that???

Arena on lower difficulties, boss abuse on higher difficulties (if she can even damage them, that is). On H4 or H5, don't even bother. Catria is way better anyway.

Arena abusing Est is easy on most modes below H3. Seriously, her bases are on par with Paola's and she's at a much lower level.

If you want to use her on H5...good luck. I did by abusing the triangle attack+Ridersbane method, but that's only because I'm a fanboy of hers.

In terms of stats, she'll lose to Catria in durability, but she wins in luck and has a better chance of maxing strength.

Est is better than sedgar, but I do admit she loses to catria in defense and hp which is more important that puny leads in str when her base strength sucks. Actually, I have to admit her hp sucks, even as dracoknight, and she does get weighed down by ridersbane. And she joins a bit late. But, that aside, she is waaaay better than sedgar.

Est is better than sedgar, but I do admit she loses to catria in defense and hp which is more important that puny leads in str when her base strength sucks. Actually, I have to admit her hp sucks, even as dracoknight, and she does get weighed down by ridersbane. And she joins a bit late. But, that aside, she is waaaay better than sedgar.
And this, folks, is why... When you have a favorite character that is considered crappy...

Be wary of saying that character is good.

I mean, we don't care if you use that character or like him/her, but...

Gosh dang, you just called Est better than Sedgar. Do you realize how badly you're gonna get pwned?

* her hp sucks, even as dracoknight

* she... gets weighed down by ridersbane

* she joins a bit late

But, that aside, she is waaaay better than sedgar.

Sure, if you ignore all of those conditions, she's awesome!

There is neither a face, nor a palm big enough for this topic.

Est is fine for Wi-Fi, but she's awful for single player. But hey, use her as you see fit. Just don't go claiming she's something that she really isn't.