Retarded enimes.

Is it coded into the game that recruit able characters that start out as enemies will attack the strongest person on your team just to make them harder to get? I can't even count the times where I've had Beowolf and Ira attack Sigurd or Hannibal attack Shannan or Sety.

Enemies are programed to prioritize the lord, so that would explain why Aira and Beo go after Sigurd. Don't know about Hannibal going after Sety or Shannan, though.

Is it coded into the game that recruit able characters that start out as enemies will attack the strongest person on your team just to make them harder to get? I can't even count the times where I've had Beowolf and Ira attack Sigurd or Hannibal attack Shannan or Sety.

Yeah, that's true, although Ira was able to defeat my Sigurd and stand a chance, Beowulf died because my Sigurd killed him, I put Ethlin in the way so he would attack her since I know she would doge it.

Nor any1 for that matter. Just leave someone with good MOV behind, have every1 move left through the forest and position the unit you left behind just outside the range of the Axe fighters near Ayra. They and Ayra should move in pursuit of that unit and unless you went out of your way to move Sigurd too damn far away, he'll be able to seize Ayra's castle before she gets to attack.

Actually it felt like the enemies were smarter on the SNES. I mean, in FE5 they could BUY weapons for themselves, and in FE4 they had the option to not attack if your unit was too much overkill.

Actually... the best strategy to recruit aira is to have alec (due to awareness negating sword skill activation) draw her out (have ethlin stand behind alec just out of range of aira so she can heal alec and run after aira attacks him) and have sigurd run up and capture the castle. This prevents any freak accidents from happening...

No need for even alec. Anyone with move can lure the axe bandits and aira away long enough for sigurd and a few ranged units to take out the commander and seize.

^The ranged units can barely damage the boss (midir) or are never getting that close to the fort due to aira unless you have aira chase you halfway across the map (azel) and the last ranged unit is sigurd with the javelin which he isn't using cause of terrain/silver sword pwnage. Most of your units should just skip past this castle and head forward to take the next fort while alec, ethlin, and sigurd fight these guys.

Alec has high move and canto so he can lure the axe bandits. And he has pursuit and swords as well so he is actually the best unit for doing this. And with awareness he doesn't have to worry about aira's star sword as well so I don't have to lure aira across the map and can save turns.

Edited by Lancelot