What I hate about this game...

Junkhead

Admittedly, no, I haven't. Every emulation I have for it is Japanese, and any/all patches I try just end up fucking up on every occasion. I refuse to play a game I can't read, even if the dialogue consists of bubbles and horse hair, or even Gundams...

And besides, what I've heard is that the game is only hard on an SSS run through...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FE5 is still challenging even when not playing ranked, unless you are absolutely prepared for the entire game in advance.

Oh, and this very site has FE5's entire dialogue. I hope you enjoy the game.

Edited by Brawl Sheeda

• 2 weeks later...

Admittedly, no, I haven't. Every emulation I have for it is Japanese, and any/all patches I try just end up fucking up on every occasion. I refuse to play a game I can't read, even if the dialogue consists of bubbles and horse hair, or even Gundams...

And besides, what I've heard is that the game is only hard on an SSS run through...

What emulator are you using? Because the ROM may not work on certain versions of ZSNES if I recall correctly. I'm using Snes9x 1.51 v2 and I had never had any problems with properly patched ROMs.

Also, the game is hard regardless of if you're doing a ranked run or not.

Either way, I agree with many that the GBA FE support system is horrible. FE7 is also quite easy, and I even heard that Hector Hard Mode isn't that hard compared to FE5, FE10 HM, and FEDS H5. Plus, I find most of the characters in that game boring, even compared to Sacred Stones and Sword of Seals.

Edited by Zebesian