OHMYGOSH THIS NEW SKIN IS SO SCARY

Nestling

I HATE the new skin! I would rather just go back to the old SOFTWARE than deal with this crappy skin, I want the the OLD SFF back! ;_;

Seriously, it's so bad that it makes Mist look like Oswin

Oh, calm down. It's not that bad.

Oh boy, round two about arguing over the new skin (puts on boxing gloves). No but seriously, I think this skin looks nice and professional. Heres a list of pros and cons:

Pros

+ The skin is easy on the eyes.

+ You can now see what new topics have been posted, easier for moderators to moderate.

+ More comments can be shown on your profile.

+ Administrators will have a easier time fixing things, so things will be up faster.

+ Better security system to keep out spam bots (I know there was a problem about this here in the past, I was not around, but I read about it).

+ Topic titles are bigger now, so you can see them easier.

Cons

- Hard to read pinned for some people.

- Quote turns into HTML, but that can probably be fixed easily.

I am pretty sure that is it, but there could be more. But, you get my point.

Edited by Wolf

It's times like these that I wish we had retard bans

Turd filter would be more like it. Validation plus Trial Member phase (Like 20 posts). If the person were a dumbass, they'd be put into Pending Approval for eternity.

It's times like these that I wish we had retard bans

-Gleeeeeeeeee-

Profile page reminds me of Facebook. Which is pretty lame for a forum. But it works. I guess. Other than that, I have no qualms about it. Though it does get rid of the retro charm that was the Serenes forest. Though, once they get the old background up, that'll fix it. I guess.

-Gleeeeeeeeee-

Profile page reminds me of Facebook. Which is pretty lame for a forum. But it works. I guess. Other than that, I have no qualms about it. Though it does get rid of the retro charm that was the Serenes forest. Though, once they get the old background up, that'll fix it. I guess.

"Retro" charm.

Yeah, uh, sure.