The official Mist appreciation topic.

Florete

I agree. I can't say much for FE10 seeing as I didn't put much effort into her, but in FE9, she's a real lifesaver. And, I don't even know where this Rhys > Mist thing came from. Pretty stupid to think that if you ask me.

I agree. I can't say much for FE10 seeing as I didn't put much effort into her, but in FE9, she's a real lifesaver. And, I don't even know where this Rhys > Mist thing came from. Pretty stupid to think that if you ask me.

You know where it came from.

Anyways, I wasn't too much of a fan of Mist until she started getting bashed to the ground. Helpful unit is helpful.

This topic needs some Yuri

I stopped spamming Mist fanart because I ran out. The only remaining Mist fanart I could find is hentai, so no can post.

I'll see if I can scrounge up a few more Mist pictures.

Mist~

I'm not a HUGE fan of Mist, but there's no denying that she's one of the cutest FE girls.

I'd take Jill over her any day though.

*Has seen the JillXMist Yuri pics.*

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOT ANOTHER OF THESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I fully support Crash in opposing this topic.

As for Rhys > Mist, I think I responded to Aulin about why Rhys > Mist, then we started arguing which led to my subsequent hate of Mist.

As for Rhys > Mist, I think I responded to Aulin about why Rhys > Mist, then we started arguing which led to my subsequent hate of Mist.

Didn't Aulin win that said argument? (I wouldn't really know as I didn't see it.)