You Pick My FE1 Team

SRC

I finally stopped being lazy and finished the game today. But now I'd like to it again...with a twist. I'll let you guys pick for me. You can pick almost anyone you want, but there are a few guidelines:

1. Marth is auto-included, because he's Marth.

2. No more than 2 characters of each class. Social Knights/Paladins plus etc count as the same class and I'll say the same for Pirate/Fighter and Archer/Arch Knight/Hunter/Sniper. Magic is also confusing, so you may pick one cleric then two Mages/Sages.

3. You may only pick one person for me to use. If there isn't much actively, I'll let everyone pick again. This will keep going until I have a roster of 14.

4. Don't flood me with late-game characters. I don't want the first 4 chapters to be a Marth solo.

Other than that, have fun. And TRY to be merciful.

Current Roster:

1. Marth

2. Roshe

3. Oguma

4. Ricardo

5. Astoria

6. Tomth

7. Zaggaro

8. Katua

9. Doga

10. Wendel

11. Riff

12. Beck

13. Mattise

14. Marich

Edited by SRC

1. Marth

2. Roshe

3. Oguma

4. Ricardo

5. Astoria

6. Tomth

7. Zaggaro

8. Katua

9. Doga

10. Wendel

11. Riff

12. Beck

13. Mattise

14. Marich

Well, that's all 14 and.... they're actually better than I expected. Now I'll actually get the game going, and start giving updates every few chapters on my progress and pitiful attempts to try to use Zaggaro.

Zaggaro is FAR worse than Est.

At least he actually shows up to the battle, unlike Beck.

Zaggaro can't do much more than harass flying units though. He doesn't even have the weapon level to use Partia. :/

Lances seem to have quite a bit of WT so he might be doubling several enemies earlier in the game. Weapon level for Silver Bow will take a while though...

And he won't be getting the Parthia without a Manual.

Chapters 1-3 were pretty easy since Doga is basically a one man army in this game and Marth+Oguma hold on their own very well. So Far Marth is level 8, Doga is level 7 (He actually gained defense once!!!!), and Oguma is level 5. Riff is level 1 because I don't feel like abusing him to level 10.

Chapter 4 is giving me problems, though. The first run Mattise died, because Marth critical'd him with an iron sword when rushing to the left village. Then, when I managed to save the village to the left, I forgot that Maric was in the destroyed upper village. Thanks a lot, FEDS. :angry:

Edited by SRC