Fire Emblem

The description sounds right for all the FE games, though shouldn't FE5 be difficult? headache? or Trial and Error?

Edited by Jason W.

I'll never understand why Sacred Stones gets as much shit as it does.

Because of a man named Endgame on GameFAQs that provides 70% of the hate and the quote in the .gif.

Besides, I heard the difficulty isn't *that* easy if you ignore grinding points like you would ignore the arena.

Edited by Chainey

Because of a man named Endgame on GameFAQs that provides 70% of the hate and the quote in the .gif.

Besides, I heard the difficulty isn't *that* easy if you ignore grinding points like you would ignore the arena.

I heard it's pretty hard if you notice that Erika has a cock.

Badumtish.

Hardly. The only three chapters I can think of that you can't just god-mode when ignoring non-story battles would be chapter 11b (that monster ship at Ephraim's route), as well as chapter 19 and the final one (Fomortiis himself will always remain a joke though). The other chapters will never challenge the likes of Seth and other people.

(FE8 is my second-most favourite Fire Emblem though.)

Hardly. The only three chapters I can think of that you can't just god-mode when ignoring non-story battles would be chapter 11b (that monster ship at Ephraim's route), as well as chapter 19 and the final one (Fomortiis himself will always remain a joke though). The other chapters will never challenge the likes of Seth and other people.

There's also 15 (the desert level), 12B (Marisa) and 12A (reinforcements coming at the perfect times.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMKCMzMuxWE

Be glad I'm not showing Tana 1HKOing with a Slim Lance.

Honestly, bosses in FE usually aren't that hard largely because of them not moving. Even the harder ones like in FE4 or FE9 have videos of them getting gimped, the former through elaborate setups and the latter thanks to Ike's Wrath + Resolve OHKO'ing Ashnard.

EDIT: Also, someone must be tasked with doing Zorc & Pals' skits with Formortis' sprite.

Edited by Chainey

People. The FE8 comment isn't bashing the game's difficulty.

It's making fun of someone that thinks it isn't a real FE game.

If that's the case, then shouldn't FE2, FE9, and FE10 have that comment too? Endgame says he hates FE9-10 a lot more than FE8.

Other than that, awesome gif.

Anybody that says FF sucks hasn't played FF4DS.

Maybe they could say FF sucks when FF7 was still popular or if they're referring to FF8 specifically, but to say that FF sucks when the very existence of FF4DS invalidates all fanboy claims is just plain stupid.

Get out.

All of you.