FE2 questions

CrashGordon94

I am actually playing FE2 (which I'm gonna restart now), but I have some questions.

How do I get Easy Mode?

Where do I buy weapons?

Should I make Bird a Knight or a Wizard? (Grey = Merc, Cliff = Archer)

There's a h4x merc with a leather shield in the second or third (I forgot) place with Thieves, he doubles my party and they only do 1 damage to him, what do I do?

Is Ruka really a Jeigan?

I saw these things either side of the thingy that promotes Villagers, what do they do?

Is Maisen good?

That's about it for now.

I am actually playing FE2 (which I'm gonna restart now), but I have some questions.

How do I get Easy Mode? Hold Start + Select (when choosing New Game)

Where do I buy weapons? You don't. You find them in chests and enemies drop them

Should I make Bird a Knight or a Wizard? (Grey = Merc, Cliff = Archer) Be aware you can day no to promotion if you don't like the choice. You might want to consider Cliff a being a mage since he learns more spells than other village

There's a h4x merc with a leather shield in the second or third (I forgot) place with Thieves, he doubles my party and they only do 1 damage to him, what do I do? Promote the villages. Also get him off the mountain

Is Ruka really a Jeigan?

I saw these things either side of the thingy that promotes Villagers, what do they do? A number of effects. Brining dead characters back, stat boostsing info here

Is Maisen good?

That's about it for now.

Answers in bold. If i've not answered I cannot remember.

There's no Jeigan in FE2 (Maisen would qualify, but he joins late). Ruka is only really behind your other starters if you abuse your villagers with infinite leveling (merc path).

Villagers

Most recommended Classes

Bird-Knight He shouldn't be anything else.

Grey-Merc He shouldn't be anything else.

Cliff-Mage/Merc Making him a mage is most recommended. Making him a Merc, you pretty much have the best sword unit in the game.

As for Ruka he obviously would be the better choice for an Armor Knight than Fols.

Maisen is meh.

Edited by Sonja

Is Ruka really a Jeigan?

I never understood why some people think of Ruka as a Jeigan. He isn't even what I would consider a pre-promote. =\

Bird-Knight He shouldn't be anything else.

Gets more use as an archer

As for Ruka he obviously would be the better choice for an Armor Knight than Fols.

Ruka gains Skill

Force (Fols is just as dumb) gains Strength

wot

Edited by Jedor