favorite fire emblem enemy

Oujay

Harold

I gotta go with Zain, he's pretty much your first wake-up call boss.Unless you count Aira as one, too.

His motivation wasn't generic like "I WANT TO RULE/DESTROY THE WORLD".

But even the best among villains have simple goals.

But as to the point of this topic, I'm gonna have to go with Idun. I really found her backstory very interesting. In fact, I wish Intelligent Systems had put more detail into her backstory than just what is said about her in FE6. (But apparently they didn't, so anything else other than what is said in FE6 is speculative.) And one more thing: I really don't care how easy she is in FE6, it really doesn't change anything I think about her.

Ashnard.

At a glance he might seem like a fool but in a way, he was brilliant. He succeeded in every way he'd imagine he would. If you read all of his dialogue as well as the possible boss dialogue between characters, you'll see how he actually has a great grasp of the world he wants. Of course I don't agree with his views but he was still an interesting villian.

Oliver. He's a flubby heron loving priest who says things like "vexatious cur". What else is there to say?

Dheginsea also has some classic lines. *Types an essay* BOLD, BOLD I SAY. *Gets a bad grade* GOLDOA SHALL NOT IMPROVE.

Edited by Vykan12