Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2

Damn, I loved the first one, but this one just seems...out of reach, for me.

But it looks awesome. And Juggernaut is in it, holy shit.

it looks quite good, though i doubt i'll be getting it since i don't get income :( i have to find a job but i'll leave that for the next summer :/

• 1 month later...

It's disappointing. Rent it, or gamefly it if you're into the whole online co-op thing, then send it back.

Oh, and with the roster being MAJORLY X-Men, this may as well be called X-Men Legends 3: Starring a bunch of other people.

[sarcasm]OMG! THAT'S SO FREAKING AWESOME! HOW COULD YOU NOT WANT HIM?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?[/sarcasm]

I'm glad I got this cheap. And by cheap I man REALLY cheap.

Edited by Joshybear25

Used? Because you'll probably want to return it for full price, tell 'em its broken or something.

Well, regardless that it IS. I'd rant about it on marvelultimatealliance.com but they'd flame me going "LOLTHEY MADE IT GO SUCK A RAILROAD SPIKE"

• 2 weeks later...

Used? Because you'll probably want to return it for full price, tell 'em its broken or something.

Well, regardless that it IS. I'd rant about it on marvelultimatealliance.com but they'd flame me going "LOLTHEY MADE IT GO SUCK A RAILROAD SPIKE"

Pirated from Malaysia Yeah, a used version. But I think I'll keep it a while more. S$10 is extremely cheap for a game.

• 2 weeks later...

I think Magneto, Black Panther, and Cable are all going to be DLC. It's too bad since I was hoping Bullseye would have been DLC too...but I doubt that's going to happen... :(

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Bionicflmer/mua2DLC.jpg

Edited by Iron Patriot

If your playing the PS2 then you know the game would turn out bad, which is why this game is better for the PS3 and XBox 360.

Also, what's ironic is that the DS version receives really better ratings compare to the PS2, Wii, and PSP versions. >_>

I don't have either a PS3 or an XBox, and apparently the Wii version sucked major monkey dick.

...What are you talking about? Thanos isn't even in this game.

Also, I was expecting that this game would follow the exact same storyline as the comics, but I was so wrong. Oh well, at least this game is actually fun(mainly because of the fusion gameplays). Though I personally think the first one is probably way better IMHO.