Would Tiltyu/Fin be good?

luigi bros

I'm not planning on trying it but would pairing Fin with Tiltyu be any good? I'd imagine that when Arthur and Tinny get low on HP they'd be REALLY good. I wouldn't do it but I just wanted to see what people think on this pairing.

Would it be like Lex/Arthur but with Pursuit instead of Elite and Prayer instead of Ambush?

No. Well, on paper yes but really no.

Non-existant magic growth, non-existant defense growth, and Prayer only activates for one turn/phase.

35% Str caps at 20 if you wanna try your luck.

Edited by Asaa

• 2 weeks later...

Both would get low magic, which changes their usefulness a bit XD Plus Mage Knights/Mage Fighters don't cap that good of strength; it gets to a decent stat but as a mage when they can't use it; bad.

And if I were you, I'd stick with Lex. Elite = faster level ups and quicker to promote ;) Prayer...Is good, but it's much too risky. Only activates when you have 10 or less hp so...Yeah. If you have a unit with that amount of hp in the Epilogue, they're pretty much dead. =)

If you can somehow beat the Chapter in 18 Turns they'll automatically fall in love. I don't know how that's possible but I guess it COULD be done. He'd have to compete with Brigid so I don't know how that would work since their love growth is identical as well as the base.

If you can somehow beat the Chapter in 18 Turns they'll automatically fall in love. I don't know how that's possible but I guess it COULD be done. He'd have to compete with Brigid so I don't know how that would work since their love growth is identical as well as the base.

Talk to Brigid with Midale. +100 love points so it's impossible for her to fall for Fin. But honestly, Lex/Tailtiu is decent, but I'd go more for Azel/her, only because I prefer giving all my units Pursuit. Plus Wrath is a definite plus.

And to me, Lex + Ayra is a much better option. Elite on both children is really good, they both have pursuit anyway so it's not a waste. But that's just my opinion.

EDIT: Before anyone says something about the Midale talking to Brigid and how 100 doesn't pass 180; Midale starts with 100 love points already. Talking gives another +100 love points, or you can do the next best option; kill her off and revive her later XD

Edited by p00nage 4

I dunno, Elite + Neir Blood is pretty useful on most units really. I would honestly prefer that over prayer, although now that I think about Fin does have pursuit. Hmmmmmm, decisions, decisions.

Fin/Bridgette is a pretty good pairing, actually. >_>

luigi bros, try out Levin/Tiltyu and then see if you'll ever go back to Lex/Tiltyu.

You can't pair Levin with Fury and Tiltyu, though although I wish you could. And there are people who like overkill!Sety, you know.

It's arguably better than Lex/Tiltyu, but Lex/Tiltyu is bad, so that's not saying much.

:awesome:

Edited by TheEnd

I dunno, Elite + Neir Blood is pretty useful on most units really. I would honestly prefer that over prayer, although now that I think about Fin does have pursuit. Hmmmmmm, decisions, decisions.

True. But Arthur doesn't gain the "continue" skill like Tinny does when she promotes, so at least Tinny has a chance to attack again. Arthur just...gets a horse with very low stat caps ^.^ Fin at least, like you said, has Pursuit. I myself find it necessary for any unit in this game to have...Which is probably why I pair Tailtiu with Azel and leave Fin for someone else, like Edain (definitely not as bad as it sounds) or even Lachesis.

Lex + Ayra is just ftw uber tank swordfighter children. XD

You can't pair Levin with Fury and Tiltyu, though although I wish you could. And there are people who like overkill!Sety, you know.

If only you could pair units for one child and then again for the other.

True. But Arthur doesn't gain the "continue" skill like Tinny does when she promotes, so at least Tinny has a chance to attack again. Arthur just...gets a horse with very low stat caps ^.^ Fin at least, like you said, has Pursuit. I myself find it necessary for any unit in this game to have...Which is probably why I pair Tailtiu with Azel and leave Fin for someone else, like Edain (definitely not as bad as it sounds) or even Lachesis.

Lex + Ayra is just ftw uber tank swordfighter children. XD

Fin/Edin is beautiful.

(They might be screwed. But they still look nice.)

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00007.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00006.png

FireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00008.pngFireEmblem4-SeisennoKeifuJ_00009.png

Edited by Chalis

Fin/Bridgette is a pretty good pairing, actually. >_>

luigi bros, try out Levin/Tiltyu and then see if you'll ever go back to Lex/Tiltyu.

I did. I'd rather have Levin with Fury though.

If Tinny gets the Pursuit Ring she is pretty good and after promotion Arthur can be useful with the Hero Sword. If only they had a higher Strength cap.