I'm gonna try to change my ways.

A lot of people hate me here ,and 2 people have even blocked me, and this place is my internet home, I need to be welcome here.

But I need your guy's help, I need some suggestions of how I need to change my behaviour in order to do this.

If you wouldn't mind giving me some, it would be much appreciated! :)

Though, I would like to say, serious answers only please, I can't change my opinion (though I CAN change how I express them) and you might need to help me out (for example, if your suggestions is vague, I might need more details or some instruction on how to do it, or if you want me to overreact to teasing less, you may need to cut out or tone down the teasing itself).

I am open to suggestion now.

@CG94: Don't react to teasing so much. Instead of constantly telling others that you hate Mist when they imply that you like her, for example, you could just tell them once and then ignore any further comments about that subject. Don't let them provoke you. Currently, the fact that you react to pretty much everything no matter how stupid it is just makes you look a little... ...ridiculous.

No offense intended in any way. Also, it may be due to me being rather new around here, but I for one don't have anything against you.

Who blocked you anyway?

NoName and DLV, the first didn't really bother me, the second did because he's cool.

Don't react to teasing so much.

It's really hard for me not to. :sob:

Instead of constantly telling others that you hate Mist when they imply that you like her, for example, you could just tell them once and then ignore any further comments about that subject.

Once ever or once per person, I assume the latter, but I would be helpful to clear this up. :/

Don't let them provoke you. Currently, the fact that you react to pretty much everything no matter how stupid it is just makes you look a little... ...ridiculous.

As I said, it's hard but I'll try, I have this very same problem IRL. ._.

No offense intended in any way.

Don't worry, none taken, your comment has been very helpful! ^_^

Also, it may be due to me being rather new around here, but I for one don't have anything against you.

Great to know! :D

Love gimmicks work better than hate gimmicks.

Well, there's a bit of a problem with that, I love the FE girls I do less than I hate Mist/Lachesis. >_> Also, hating on Mist makes me feel more special than loviung the ones I do would. :(

And I tend to sway naturally to Hate more than Love. ._.

But I suppose I could give it a try.

How well would Insanity gimmicks work? I'm crazy enough to pull it off if it works well! 8D

Don't talk about games you haven't played, or don't seriously plan to play.

I'm ginuinely interested in them, but this should be easy enough.

Change your ugly icon for one thing.

1) I kinda wanted serious points, and this doesn't really strike me as such. <_<

2) I think Jeigan looks cool! :sob:

But anyway, what/who are you suggesting I should have as my Icon?

Am I the only one who thinks that Crash is kind of fun to have around?

Thanks! :D

Depends what kind of fun you're talking about I think. >_>;;;;;;

Edited by CrashGordon94

You won't get as much attention if you stop reacting to the gimmick crap completely, but it will set you free.

Some advice.build tolerance through whatever methods necessary.Then people will accept you more.

Here's a start for you.

588259_m.png

Hatred causes nothing but strife,so please,forego your hatred,and let yourself go...

I'd say you overreact to things a bit too much. If a couple people don't like you, it's whatever. And you freaked out over the site change which was also really... weird. Mist is also, um, a video game character, so... hating her that much is kind of... pointless... Your posts often look like you've rushed through them, you know, lack of punctuation and stuff, which can make some people take you less seriously, but I don't know how many people that actually annoys.

I don't really have a problem with you though.

I don't see a problem with you, dude.You just need to think a bit more before posting, that's all.

Also, no wai, Jeigan is the big badass. Until they release a Book 2 remake, then title will go to Lawrence.

1) Don't be retarded.

2) This type of thing rarely helps. Back when I was an internet moron and people hated me, you know what I did? I shut the fuck up and slowly changed by observing other people. It wasn't even a conscious change.

I can't hate people and I like interesting characters. So far you're okay with me!

Some advice.build tolerance through whatever methods necessary.Then people will accept you more.

Here's a start for you.

http://img11.pixiv.net/img/819/588259_m.png

Boo! I know Mist is relevant to the opening poster, but anyone but Illyana paired with Mia is </3.

Be like me.

Everybody loves me ;3.

I can't do that, I don't know you well enough. :(

valomph.gif

Man, I wish I could do that! XD

He's probably talking about your intense hatred of Mist.

Well, okay.

I'll try to not mention my hate for her as much.

Here's a start for you.

588259_m.png

Hatred causes nothing but strife,so please,forego your hatred,and let yourself go...

*is turned on by the pic* CURSE YOU! :sob:

And can't I even just DISLIKE Mist? D:

I'd say you overreact to things a bit too much.

Fair point, I need to work on this IRL too. >_>

If a couple people don't like you, it's whatever.

I didn't realise that it was a COUPLE of people, I thought it was like, 90% of the Forum! O_O

And you freaked out over the site change which was also really... weird.

I'll admit that, but if it's anything, other people had a similar reaction.

Mist is also, um, a video game character, so... hating her that much is kind of... pointless...

It would be pointless to like her too, going by that logic, in fact, feeling ANYTHING AT ALL for a VG character would be pointless. Try telling that to the famous fanboys we have here! <_>

Your posts often look like you've rushed through them, you know, lack of punctuation and stuff, which can make some people take you less seriously, but I don't know how many people that actually annoys.

This, I need to work on, even if it doesn't irk anyone, I'm a Grammar Nazi IRL, and I'd hate to be a hypocrite.

I don't really have a problem with you though.

Great! :3

I don't see a problem with you, dude.

Thank you! ^_^

You just need to think a bit more before posting, that's all.

Fair enough, I've said a few things that I probably should've thought out more.

Also, no wai, Jeigan is the big badass.

Grat to hear you agree! :D

I can't hate people and I like interesting characters. So far you're okay with me!

Thanks! :)

Boo! I know Mist is relevant to the opening poster, but anyone but Illyana paired with Mia is </3.

Even Rhys? D:

Keep the hate on Mist some more, but not as much.

Sounds like a good compromise! :)

Or put her as your Personal Photo

lolwut?

I still like the way you are though.

Thank you! ^_^

Some notes I've gotten from this:

1) I'm not quite as hated as I previously thought.

2) I need to tone down my Mist hatred a bit.

3) I need to take my reactions back a notch or two.

Thanks for all the help so far! :D

Edited by CrashGordon94

Hmm also one thing (though it might be too late and probably minor) you like to correct names that certain people use for Fire Emblem Characters: IE: Nabaral Navarrae you should probably let them use what names they want and you're an okay person IMO.

Hmm also one thing (though it might be too late and probably minor) you like to correct names that certain people use for Fire Emblem Characters: IE: Nabaral Navarrae you should probably let them use what names they want and you're an okay person IMO.

I'm surprised that this hasn't been mentioned before, I'll try. >_>