Need somebody to kill a priest

As the topic title implies, I need someone with a GameCube or GameCube emulator and a copy of FE9 to try something quick for me ('cause I'm really lazy).

I want to see how much experience is obtained from damaging a Priest and then how much from killing them. Please tell me the Level of both the Priest and your own character, as well as which mode you're playing on. Just to be completely sure, I'd like the see the same done to any other enemy (both damage and kill).

A reward of 100,000G is promised for the first person who does everything correctly.

This is just me looking into class relative power in FE9's experience calculation.

Edited by VincentASM

Ok,well on easy mode,a level 11 Soren hits a level 12 Sword Knight for 16 Exp,then kills it for 47 Exp.

He levels up to level 12 before i can fight the priest...I hope that's ok...

At level 12,he gained 14 Exp for hitting a level 9 Priest...Unfortunately,I didn't get the chance to kill the thing because Ike got gangraped...I dunno if this will still help...

Edited by Ether

Well, the exp seems to agree with the existing formulae.

Hmm, so it's not class relative power after all? Then again, if it existed somebody would probably have noticed by now. I wonder what those strange numbers could be, assuming they're used...

How about a Bandit or a Berserker?

Thanks.

*Hands over 100,000G*

So those numbers aren't anything to do with exp. It's probably better that way though.

For those curious, the numbers are:

Unknown A

01 Bird tribe (Reyson, Leanne), Lion, Civilian, Child

02 Priest, Cleric, Thief, Heron (Generic, Reyson, Leanne)

03 Everything else

04 Tiger, Cat, Black Dragon, White Dragon, Red Dragon, Hawk, Crow

Unknown B

01 Bird tribe, Hawk, Crow, Heron

03 Everything else

05 Thief, Assassin, Bandit, Berserker, Beast tribe, Lion, Tiger, Cat, White Dragon, Red Dragon

What they're not: Possibly build type (eg. Armour, Pegasus, Dragon), Terrain movement type