obligatory what are you currently playing thread ;)

geozeldadude

currently playing FF6 on SNES for the first time. almost at the end, although my team's prob. too underlevelled to try the final dungeon. hopefully will try this weekend though. i don't know, but much as i love FE games, i find FF games and other traditional RPGs to be incredibly boring. this one was better than many i've played though.

also been playing samba on wii. totally fun game, although even after hours of playing it i still haven't mastered the controls. they feel really unresponsive at times (not nearly as bad as a lot of reviews have suggested though), but i'm getting a lot better at figuring out the way they want you to move the wiimotes. i'd still def. recommend it though.

Edited by geozeldadude

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now I'm in the middle of playing Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume for the DS. Before that, I was playing Suikoden Tierkreis.

FE:DS and Halo 3. I'm working on yet another team for FE since I'm not quite happy with the one I have. In Halo I'm trying to get my Lone Wolves skill up since I don't have the maps to play SWAT.

I'm playing a ton of games at one time. I'm playing Ocarina of Time for the first time on Virtual Console, replaying Twilight Princess, playing Valkyrie Profile: Covenant of the Plume (which I suck at... badly), and replaying Link to the Past on GBA. I also just beat Minish Cap for the first time. I'm currently obsessed with Zelda.

Currently playing Eastern Sun, a Diablo 2 mod. COME ON BLIZZARD, WHERE'S MY DIABLO 3? (In before 2012.)

I've also stopped a Seiken Densetsu 3 playthrough halfway; will probably pick it back up later.

Just finished Shadow of the Colossus the other day. Right now I'm on Yoshi's Island, since apparently I don't have any completed savefiles on either of my flash carts/cards.

After that I'm planning on playing Okami, or any of the other thirty PS2 games I just got.

Currently playing Eastern Sun, a Diablo 2 mod. COME ON BLIZZARD, WHERE'S MY DIABLO 3? (In before 2012.)

I've also stopped a Seiken Densetsu 3 playthrough halfway; will probably pick it back up later.

Pretty much this, except I didn't start my SD 3 playhrough yet.

Otherwise I also have Tear Ring Saga, FE 4 Inflation, Urban Terror and Team Fortress 2.

Edited by Dio

Playing TMNT: Turtles in Time ReShelled co-op with my brother a bit every day. I never grew up as a fan but it's disappointing to see how much of the original game was cut. It's okay. I will be playing co-op LoZ: Wind Waker with a friend later hopefully.

Shadow of the Colossus is that game I always forget about when I'm thinking of something new to buy for PS2.

Due to lending out Wii/360/PS2 memory card, practicing KoF98 UM/Guilty Gear XX AC and a couple of PS1 games are all I got. Maybe a Foxhound/Big Boss playthrough is in order if I can get over how big a fucking pain Raven will be.

Edited by Rehab

well since I recently started a Let's Play of Pokemon Crystal a few days ago, I've been playing that, and focusing on hacking FE6, when I'm not being lazy anyway~

in my lax time I am also replaying Golden Sun: TLA just because I kinda missed playing it and I'm also still striving to get a fully complete game for Samurai Warriors 2: Xtreme Legends, ahh, so nice to have goals for one's self, hehe

Am I the only one playing a Super Robot Taisen game?

The games I'm currently playing are:

Skies of Arcadia: Legends

Tales of the Abyss

Super Robot Taisen W (and J)

Bahamut Lagoon

Riviera: The Promised Land

Zoids: Legacy

Shining Soul

Castlevania: Harmony of Dissonance

Earthbound

FE:DS

Bunny Must Die

Touhou: Subterranean Animism(Normal)

Bit.Trip Beat - I've had it since launch and still can't get through the second stage, though the first is like clockwork now.

Neverwinter Nights - Just messing around in it. It'd be nice if I had 2 or if they managed a 3 based on the 4e rules.