About the f-15e

Phoenix

Not too many months ago... like 7?, I brought an F-15E Strike Eagle (American made) to the forest. I hid it in a secret bunker so noone would put stupid decals on it. Since no moderators are currently online, I'm free to relocate this beast to another more secure hanger... for reasons that are noone's bloody business! >_>'

One day, we will have a Serene's Air Force, and we can start doing pointless stuff... like buzzing towers, and testing AIMs, or bombing bad topics in the general forum. B) (This smilie looks like Maverick from TopGun) :awesome: (This is IceMan) :blink: (Cougar) :angry: (Wolfman?) x_x (Goose...)

inb4pegasusfanboys

Dude... there's no such thing as a pegasus fanboy. Only pegasus rider fanboys... I know because I am one. Florina and Tana... *sigh* why won't real woman dress like that? :(

If he's a user then... damn...

Okay the plane is safely tucked away... Muheheheeeeh...

Edited by Phoenix

I wanna see dogfights with robots.

What does that even mean? The first picture that popped in my head was StarScream from the Transformers taking on those F-22As before, and after getting shot in the ass. Pretty funny but that's all I could think of. Do you mean robot pilots, or robots with wings and rockets strapped on with duct tape? Edited by Phoenix

Did you say Iceman?

basquash-8.jpg

DESTROY!DESTROY!DESTROY!DESTROY!DESTROY!DESTROY!DESTROY!DESTROY!DESTROY!DESTROY!DESTROY!DESTROY!

Dan, nice catch.