Famous Dave's

General Spoon

I went to one in Minnesota. Hate everything about it. There is bias since I don't like food with a lot of western sauces. I hate the environment and menu as well. I was quite sick after that, though the other people with me enjoyed their meals.

I went to one in Minnesota. Hate everything about it. There is bias since I don't like food with a lot of western sauces. I hate the environment and menu as well. I was quite sick after that, though the other people with me enjoyed their meals.

Western sauces put hair on your chest maggot! :angry:

Clarify "western sauces."

It sounds familiar. I think I went there during my band trip to Florida at Orlando Studios. Unfortunately, I had limited money, so I couldn't order anything expensive. That meaning, I had a cheeseburger. It was still good. That, or it was when I was somewhere in Tennessee, and got to have the good stuff. I really can't remember.

Eww. I don't want hair on my chest!

Clarify "western sauces."

To be blunt, I have a very natural mostly oriental diet. Not a lot of things have like barbeque, southwest or chili sauces. My stomach is soft. Edited by Rhelm