I just found out that Marth Koopa thinks Meg is hot!

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read about it on GF, MK (now Sigurd Koopa) thinks Meg of FE10 is "deliciously plump"! ._____.;;;;;;;

I have to say, this is the first real time he lived up to his reputation to me. O_O

That's surprising? What really surprises me is that you hate Mist, seeing on how hot cute she is...

Edited by soul1112

I read about it on GF, MK (now Sigurd Koopa) thinks Meg of FE10 is "deliciously plump"! ._____.;;;;;;;

I have to say, this is the first real time he lived up to his reputation to me. O_O

That's surprising? What really surprises me is that you hate Mist, seeing on how hot cute she is...

Lolpedo.

So the guy is into chubbies. As long as he doesn't start posting super-fat versions of all of the characters all over the board, who cares?

inb4 "No one cares"

Lolpedo.

So the guy is into chubbies. As long as he doesn't start posting super-fat versions of all of the characters all over the board, who cares?

Too late.

Lolpedo.

It's called "Lolicon".

I'm 14, I can like Mist without being a pedo <_<

Lolpedo.

It's called "Lolicon".

But that's not as fun...

Well, if that's true, then i guess I have no reason to poke fun at you. Unless you start saying Fa is hot.

Lolpedo.

It's called "Lolicon".

But that's not as fun...

Well, if that's true, then i guess I have no reason to poke fun at you. Unless you start saying Fa is hot.

I know people older than me who say that...*rage!*

Edited by soul1112

Lolpedo.

It's called "Lolicon".

But that's not as fun...

I know people older than me who say that...*rage!*

Lolpedos.