Post your Signature/Avatar topic!

Remmé

You see this on other forums all the time. If you change your signature/avatar, or want to comment on someone else's, this topic is the place to be.

Probably done at some point but eh.

As for me? More IkexSoren yaoi! I really wanted to have something a little more... exposed for the signature but I didn't want to push it. Oh, and of course there's that gif of Aether eating Shinon's disgruntled face. I like it.

I'm more of a Ike x Mia guy... >_> But I pretty much consider Ike x Soren canon now...

Avi - Protector girl from Etrian Odyssey but I should really look for or make a medic girl avi and sig.

Sig - Pretty easy to figure out... Flandre is so cute! <3

Edited by Ein Silver Rose

Eh. I like IllyanaxMia too much to even consider IkexMia. Not that I only like same sex couples or something. I've forced myself to appreciate IllayanaxZihark and I must admit they aren't bad. OF COURSE NOT AS GOOD AS ILLYANAxMIA BUT still good. <3 Ah Gods. If I keep drifting on like that I'll end up covering all my favourite pairings!

Hey. I went through over 700 Etrian Odyssey images at Danbooru. If you want I can like, sort them and put them on MegaUpload. Either that or you can go on Danbooru and dig through yourself. The "sekaiju_no_meikyuu" tag should get you everything. Just be careful since it's quite NSFW.

Oh hey.

Avy - Parsee Mizuhashi. My favorite Touhou character, and she matches this theme.

Sig - Parsee Mizuhashi. With barely legible text. Just under it I have a quote made by her from the game she appeared in. Under it is two links, one to my youtube and the other to my photobucket. Above the picture are two quotes made by two different people.

Because I can.

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

I dunno I think of Mia and Ilyana as friends only but...

YOU FOOL! You're making think Ike x Soren is cute now!

Anyway... Heh... Yeah I know about said site but it's not working for me for some reason.

As for me? More IkexSoren yaoi! I really wanted to have something a little more... exposed for the signature but I didn't want to push it. Oh, and of course there's that gif of Aether eating Shinon's disgruntled face. I like it.

Do share your collection please.

Anyway, I choose my avatar randomly (usually will be FE4 or Vocaloid though), and lately I'm too lazy to think what should I use as signature.

Is it okay if other yaoi is there? See, I was going to upload my yaoi folder onto MegaUpload since a friend of mine wanted an updated version so I figured I can just kill two stones with one bird. If not I can just upload them on imgur or something for you. :]

Is it okay if other yaoi is there? See, I was going to upload my yaoi folder onto MegaUpload since a friend of mine wanted an updated version so I figured I can just kill two stones with one bird. If not I can just upload them on imgur or something for you. :]

Sure, I don't mind. :3

My avatar is a portrait of Q from Street Fighter 3rd Strike. My sig is just a few quotes that I liked along with some other crap that nobody cares about.

Is it okay if other yaoi is there?

Fia is the king queen of yaoi. o_o

My avatar is a cropped screenshot from the first ED of Soul Eater. It features Maka Albarn with Soul, her weapon and partner.

Signature is some fan art I found. I erased the background of the image outside the box to give it that overflow effect I quite like - that took ages to do, since I was unhappy with the areas the magic wand would select. The text is custom... I used a pencil tool and made each letter myself, as well as the black border around the letters. Saturated and sharpened the image.

The links are to my anime list and the SF wall thread. Maybe I should add my YouTube link...

My avatar is part of a snapshot I took while I was playing MapleStory.

Singatute: It's a work in progress. I did have an Idun and Sephiroth sig made for me by Shadowknight, but I eventually got tired of it.

I might change my avatar back to Asch or Neji. Whatever isn't the avy will be the personal pic.

Sig: It was fine as it was, but Vincent edited it since it was too long :( At least he kept the 2 retarded quotes.

• 2 weeks later...