FE7 THREAD

Robert

I use usually bench them when Lucius and Priscilla come in.

Stop hating Serra you non believer.

I will when people stop thinking she's better than Priscilla, but even then, I'll go back to being indifferent to her.

I will when people stop thinking she's better than Priscilla, but even then, I'll go back to being indifferent to her.

It's an opinion, get over it.

Get cavalry, fool cleric.

Read me a better story you.. You.. Person.

Except that Priscilla >>>> Serra is fact, not opinion. And not to mention Serra can get annoying after a while. (And you wonder why neither Hector, Matthew, nor Erk can stand her.)

Except that Priscilla >>>> Serra is fact, not opinion. And not to mention Serra can get annoying after a while. (And you wonder why neither Hector, Matthew, nor Erk can stand her.)

Cool, it's that way because she has a horse and faster supports(from what you say). But here's what I said in my post, "It's an opinion, get over it."(about the Serra >>> Priscilla thing)

I like Serra more because, I find her cuter, I like her personality more, and she's the first healer you run into. Now, I've only used Priscilla on the chapter you recruit her in and to recruit Raven. So I don't know what else she does, because I didn't choose to.

One of the greatest aspects of FE7, I say, would be its character development. Heck, I say it should be one of the most important aspects of the series. But apparently IS doesn't seem to think so, seeing as in the most recent FE titles, there's casts of characters who, even if they were more developed, are so generic and uninspiring that you can't get very attached to them anyhow. *looks at the cast of characters lists of FE10 and FEDS*

Edited by Little Al

I like Serra more because, I find her cuter, I like her personality more, and she's the first healer you run into. Now, I've only used Priscilla on the chapter you recruit her in and to recruit Raven. So I don't know what else she does, because I didn't choose to.

Totally agree. You are awesome.

Edited by Fia

Priscilla has a boring personality though.

It's not that bad. I'd take a calm, warm hearted lass than a loud mouthed, self-centered lass. That, and contrary to Emerald Fox's saying, I think Priscilla's the cuter one. The point is, didn't I already make a thread like this? Well, it'd be long gone by now.....

Edited by Kintenbo

It's not that bad. I'd take a calm, warm hearted lass than a loud mouthed, self-centered lass. That, and contrary to Emerald Fox's saying, I think Priscilla's the cuter one. The point is, didn't I already make a thread like this? Well, it'd be long gone by now.....

I never said that it was bad. Just boring. Sometimes, boring people make good friends. (Unlike those obnoxious party whores, etc)

Yeah, you did. I was one of the people who killed it, admittedly.