Unused items in FE5

luigi bros

I've been playing around with cheat codes, getting unused items with them and I saw how clitchy Volcanon and Aura are. Aura doesn't even have a name :P I could actually see if I focused enough the FE4 animation for it. The game gets all glitchy when I view the description of them though. And is Aura supposed to have only 14 uses? The Tor Hammer item doesn't glitch when viewed but who can use it? It's * ranked, and I assume it's Ishtar, since she's unused. Is there anyway to use it by changing someone's portrait to Ishtar's? The same goes for Fala Flame, except it does glitch. Could it be for Cyas? Or was it for Alvis? How do I use it? I just feel like playing around with it.

I can't find a page with proper codes so can someone link me a page? The one I have is incomplete. This is somewhat related; how do I access the Gae Bolg and Gungnir?

I really am unobservant. Is there a way to unlock it so it's for everyone.

But still who do you think it was intended for? Was Alvis going to make an appearance?

But still who do you think it was intended for? Was Alvis going to make an appearance?

Torhammer definetively was going for Ishtar, as she appeared on Ch4 and all.

As for Falaflame, I would say they just didn't care.

Possibly Cyas:

Coen:

"If you really want to help, then listen to me. Do you remember how my daughter Aida died protecting you from Manfroy? After that, I hid you in an isolated church and withstood Manfroy's relentless threats. And years later... Your ability was recognized, and you became the court bishop of Velthomer. I was happy that Manfroy wouldn't be able to touch you in your status. However, with Lord Yurius' awakening, the Lopto Church's power is beginning to surpass that of the Empire's. Cyas...I know you're aware of the markings of Fala that have appeared on your body. Neither Lord Yurius nor Lady Yuria had them...and that's what Manfroy is afraid of. Cyas, you must live. You are a holy warrior of Fala...you must pass on the blood of Velthomer. And for now, you must hide that fact and nurture your power..."

Perhaps he has Major Fala but he is stuck in the stupid High Priest Class which only uses Light Magic so...

That page didn't work when I tried. Thanks for the working link!

I bet if Fala Flame was used Cyas would've been a Sage. Or Alvis was going to appear but the idea wasn't used so early that they didn't even program him. They were probably just lazy and rushed based on the rest of the game so they didn't remove the Fala Flame item.

Edit:I found how to use the Tor Hammer! :D I changed Leaf to Sage and made him Ishtar.

Edited by luigi bros

Aura has a name. Unless it's because you're using the English translation patch.

I think it's more likely they left in all the FE4-related things because they built FE5 directly off FE4. Same thing with FE9 to FE10 (even the directories are more or less identical) and FE6 to FE7 to FE8 (beta FE8 is basically FE7.5).

Twilkitri (when working on Seisen) also used space previously used by items, characters, and units that were unplayable. It's not unheard of for fan translations to make the most use of available space, especially if it means making use of that item that no one will ever have anyways.

Same thing with FE9 to FE10 (even the directories are more or less identical)

Even the 2D Ike sprite is left over in FE10 (the one that displayed with the save in FE9) :o