The Serenes Courtroom

All I did was order something, and suggest getting Volke and Jaffar since I thought Largo wasn't an underworld character. How is that being shady?

What about admitting on several occasions to wanting to be a double agent?

I was initially a member of the Church of Vincent, and I planned to be in both groups. Then I dumped the Church of Vincent to be fully committed to the Church of Rhys.

Crash and I would be interested to join, actually. I convinced him on MSN.

Edited by Joshybear25

You didn't fully convince me yet. >_>

I would like to request a retrial of Mist vs. Crash & Joshybear, and file a complaint about Robert recently falsely claiming that the Fire Emblem Character Katua is dead.

Edited by CrashGordon94

The case of Mist Vs. Crash & Joshybear, as I'm pretty sure, is a mistrial from the word go. No matter how many times you bring it up, I'm pretty sure the judge (Don Passione) would keep on declaring it as such.

Edited by Little Al

The case of Mist Vs. Crash & Joshybear is a mistrial from the word go. No matter how many times you bring it up, I'm pretty sure the judge (Don Passione) would keep on declaring it as such.

Dang!

JB! We must find a new Courtroom for thiis case!

Also, I have many pieces of evidence for various "SF Member-on-FE Character" Rape cases, call me if my evidence is needed!

All I did was order something, and suggest getting Volke and Jaffar since I thought Largo wasn't an underworld character. How is that being shady?

What about admitting on several occasions to wanting to be a double agent?

I was initially a member of the Church of Vincent, and I planned to be in both groups. Then I dumped the Church of Vincent to be fully committed to the Church of Rhys.

Crash and I would be interested to join, actually. I convinced him on MSN.

The court rules in favor of JB, but issues a warning against assassination jokes.

I would like to file a claim on behalf of The People.

FE4 THREAD Vs Chalis on the claims of posting too many cross-dressing Blue fanarts.

I will be defending myself through Azel's bullshit boosting power, and a Gardevoir.

The court has decided to hear the case.

Case 1: ONLINE ASTERICKS MEAN NOTHING

Case 2: Buy a DS. Buy Ace Attorney.

Case 3: Close this pathetic mess of a topic.

*Reports*

• 3 weeks later...