Book 2 Tier List

Rodykitty

FE3 Book 2 ENEMY STATS download link

Thanks to ThunderMan for these enemy stat screenshots.

Upper Top Tier

Paola

Sirius

Katua

Oguma

Marth

Linda

Navarre

Feena

Chainy

Cecil

Lower Top Tier

Minerva

Wendel

Luke

Roddy

Kain

Marisa

Julian

Kashim

High Tier

Maric

Yubello

Elren

Yumina

Abel

George

Sheeda

Upper Mid Tier

Machis

Gordon

Doga

Ricardo

Samuto

Chiki

Ryan

Lower Mid Tier

Alan

Banetou

Warren

Astoria

Samson

Medea

Est

Bottom Tier

Sheema

Roshe

Neutral Utility

Elice

Maria

Nyna

Lena

Wrys

Edited by FE3 Player

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Chiki should be above Ryan her transformation last 5 turns which is decent, and Ryan probably won't see alot of action besides the first few maps due to how the maps were made and his movement type and Chiki helps out more than Ryan would. (IMO)

B)Try to get some of the cavs moved up, or Nabarl moved down if enemy AS isn't generally high.
Everybody except like, three people and the neutral utility characters just moved up.

FE3 is the only FE game that has characters that are truly near-neutral on the positive/negative scale.

And I admit to bashing Chiki too much. She tanks for free. Her > Ryan.

Edited by Rody

Those would be great, thanks. I'm wondering how Warren got that low. Doesn't he get a decent amount of time to orb abuse his low speed, etc unlike somebody like Sheema or Roshe?

EDIT: Nevermind, you changed that

Edited by IOS

Those would be great, thanks. I'm wondering how Warren got that low. Doesn't he get a decent amount of time to orb abuse his low speed, etc unlike somebody like Sheema or Roshe?

He comes in chapter 2, before the orb shards so yes.

Also, I agree with Chiki moving above Ryan, chip damage as a Flying Dragon beats shit like Ryan.

Here's how things are going to work.

We don't care what orbs they're getting or who they're taking it from. We are going to compare stats without orb bonuses. This is not going to turn into a favortism game.

But! Like IOS' argument for Aran > Midia, it's how long you can hold orbs that can make a difference.

I'm guessing Samuto and Matthis rose due to Orbs? Which case, Warren should definitely rise up. Him+Libra=Lol

If this statement IS true though, we shouldn't suddenly pull the double standard on Warren either.

Which, speaking of that, how is their a tier gap between Warren and Gordin? I know Warren isn't much more special but I don't see Gordin turning heads either. Unless we want to go as far as saying promotion...

Fair game for Warren then. Still doesn't explain why Matthis is that high up.

I'm guessing Samuto and Matthis rose due to Orbs? Which case, Warren should definitely rise up. Him+Libra=Lol

If this statement IS true though, we shouldn't suddenly pull the double standard on Warren either.

Which, speaking of that, how is their a tier gap between Warren and Gordin? I know Warren isn't much more special but I don't see Gordin turning heads either. Unless we want to go as far as saying promotion...

Gordon needs only 1 speed to double for quite a long while.

I should make this clear.

EVERYONE EXCEPT THOSE IN "FREAKING HUGE TIER GAP" AND "NEUTRAL UTILITY" TIERS JUST ROSE A TIER, EVEN THOSE ALREADY IN TOP AND HIGH, BECAUSE THAT IS BASICALLY WHAT ORBS DO.

Gordon needs only 1 speed to double for quite a long while.

Wait are you ser-...

...Alright fine.

EDIT: Better question. How is their a tier gap difference between Astoria and Samson? I understand Astoria's better growths but he's only available for... maybe a chapter longer?

Edited by Colonel M

I was going to try Doga > Rikardo but then again Rikardo doesn't join much later than Julian.

Now that I think about it a bit, what keeps Kashim from Top? Starts at a decent level, good growths, and promotion hands him a Horse with +3 Mov. I guess not being able to use Parthia would be the main disadvantage though, wouldn't it?

Luke is above Cecil and Roddy because he has more durability than those two right? or is it something else?

Cecil has the best bases, but worst growths.

Rody has the best growths, but crappy bases.

Luke is a balance between the two.

Er, what makes Kain > Roddy exactly? Kain doesn't join until 7 chapters later, probably more than enough time for Roddy to get his act together (well he wasn't bad by any sort of means, just saying growth-wise he should be catching up).

Also thinks Navarre > Nabarl but personal opinion.

Edited by Colonel M

Wait, Doga's below Rickard? Why?

Also I question Kain above Rodney as well. Rodney's bases are bad, but they'll be well better by the time Kain shows up.

Minerva fur top tier kthnxbye

Edited by Pretty Boi Wolf

Done.

Also thinks Navarre > Nabarl but personal opinion.
No, this is fact.
Minerva fur top tier kthnxbye
If you're going to go with the usual hyping of characters, at least realize that Minerva is already top tier. Edited by Rody

Just like with Rena's Hammerne utility in FEDS, Rescue is probably why she's in high tier in the first place, as her durability is garbage.

Rody does not auto-top tier healers using certain staves.

Edited by Rody