OH WOW

Soviet Gregor

Promote him indeed, his bonuses are hax.

Marty like to party! Marty SMASH!

Hax!? The guy Spd and Skill rarely exist...I was surprised that he had 68(or less) but the RNG screwed me so many soldiers dodged.

How can such a buff guy only rely on HP, Def and Bld? Well, he wasn't that bad, I thought he was lost already...good thing FE5 has low caps.

Edited by soul1112

I hate when people give me advice. For god sakes , IM NOT NOOB, I KNOW HOW TO PLAY THE DAMN GAME.

K,thanks.

Just a bit of advice, you have to visit the house outside Tahra with Dean, the pre-promoted Wyvern dude. It's the house near the enemies.

Hax!? The guy Spd and Skill rarely exist...I was surprised that he had 68(or less) but the RNG screwed me so many soldiers dodged.

How can such a buff guy only rely on HP, Def and Bld? Well, he wasn't that bad, I thought he was lost already...good thing FE5 has low caps.

Good God, the guy gains 5 Skl and 6 Spd!! That's pretty much the best thing he could gain for Christmas. 9 level ups are well worth the effort. 3Atk/Def are also nice.

Edited by Rei of Nanto

Good God, the guy gains 5 Skl and 6 Spd!! That's pretty much the best thing he could gain for Christmas. 9 level ups are well worth the effort. 3Atk/Def are also nice.

Besides, he's not too bad with the Hero Axe early on for capture. Not like Halvan really needs it to kill with that PCC of his.

Once you get him back though, feel free to Sety/Odo the crap out of him until he promotes and even some more after.

TheEnd's last Lara had 20 Build and Movement.

Difference being that TheEnd abused. Rennac just (apparently) got lucky.

:facepalm:

Picks?

Pics?

image77-1.png

Edited by ?!

:facepalm:

Picks?

Pics?

image77-1.png

I meant for me, but f***ing awesome.

TheEnd's last Lara had 20 Build and Movement.

Difference being that TheEnd abused. Rennac just (apparently) got lucky.

I didn't simply abuse. I abused.

And actually Lara had "only" 15 mov. Mareeta and Linoan had 20.