And so Doom caused hell to freeze over

Doom103

Well the SNES can play NES games so I'm safe.

Edit: Wait the SNES can play NES games right?

No.

It can play Gameboy games though.

Not on its own.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the SNES can play NES games so I'm safe.

Edit: Wait the SNES can play NES games right?

No.

It can play Gameboy games though.

Not on its own.

No, but then the GameCube couldn't play GBA games on it's own, either. Didn't mean it couldn't play them when the right supplementary stuff was attached...

Oh boy, console wars. These are always productive.

They really are. Sony and Microsoft spend all sorts of time fucking each other in the ass and trying to kill one another. Meanwhile Nintendo is standing in the background selling crack laced candy to small children and laughing maniacally.

Nintendo's also selling candy laced crack to adults now in the form of MadWorld and No More Heroes. Among other M and AO games.

Except that those games aren't actually THAT good, and they're hitting a smaller portion of the Nintendo audience than the Nintendo "casual" games, which is like the best marketing strategy ever to rape me in my sleep.

Oh boy, console wars. These are always productive.

They really are. Sony and Microsoft spend all sorts of time fucking each other in the ass and trying to kill one another. Meanwhile Nintendo is standing in the background selling crack laced candy to small children and laughing maniacally.

Nintendo's also selling candy laced crack to adults now in the form of MadWorld and No More Heroes. Among other M and AO games.

Except that those games aren't actually THAT good, and they're hitting a smaller portion of the Nintendo audience than the Nintendo "casual" games, which is like the best marketing strategy ever to rape me in my sleep.

...No More Heroes and MadWord... Not that good?

You just destroyed every ounce of credibility you ever had. Nice job breaking it.

You just destroyed every ounce of credibility you ever had. Nice job breaking it.

They aren't bro. They really aren't. Sure they're fun, even good, but they're not these shining beacons of hope in a world filled with shittiness that you keep trying to pass them off as.

Seriously man, they're not as good as you keep saying they are.

They aren't bro. They really aren't. Sure they're fun, even good, but they're not these shining beacons of hope in a world filled with shittiness that you keep trying to pass them off as.

...This post makes me question your taste in video games...

...This post makes me question your taste in video games...

Go ahead bro, go aheeaaaaaaaaaaad.