stronges to weakest bad guys

Sasori

make your list and give your reasons(btw i mean strongest in story not stats)

1. ashera altough i hate her she is a goddess so she is most likely the strongest in the series

2. nergal in the story he is stronger then athos who was one of the reasons the humans won the war and he could have killed your whole party if athos had not made a barrier.

2. yurius he is the reincarnation of a god so he has to be strong and in the story they say only someone with narga can defeat him(that did not help him in the actual game

3 medeus he is the dragon king won a war almost on his own got killed returned got killed again and retured even stronger he must really love his work if he keeps getting back.

4. ashnard. he rides a dragon has a huge sword has a blessed armor and most important he's really really insane.

5 zephiel he does not seem that special but its said he's strong so i gues he is.

6. lyon he lost to erika even before the game after he got possesed he is not realy that much better .

7. veld i must admit i have not played tracia but he is a working under manfloy so he is probably weaker then him.

sorry forgot demon king idoun is not listed because she is not the main bad guy and she is not really evil anyway you can add villains that i forgot to the list..

Edited by Sasori

I C BAD GRAMMMARRR

Strongest- Yulius- Without Narga. lol dead people

Asura- I hate her little bullshit counter aura.

Fe1,2,3 final bosses-Not hard, but not easy.

Manfroy- meh. Your SOO lucky you have a bunch of assholes who listen to your every command

Dragon- Luna-Athos.

Idoun- "I am an emo. Kill me with yo' uber sword, Roy"

Demon King - looool wut?

Edited by Rennac

Black Knight (FE9), because the only way to win, is to get lucky with Ike's Aether skill (since it has to activate twice in order to kill him within the 4 turns allowed).

Ashera, due her Aura's.

Ashnard, due to his blessed amour.

Black Knight (FE10), due to Ike being an absolute beast in RD.

Deghinsea, due to my (very) cheap tactic of having Shinon continually attack him at 3 range with the Double Bow (with Leanne nearby to vigor him), and then someone rushing in to deal the final blow.

Petrine, due to having sage Soren attack her with a thunder tome (and because of the weapon triangle/his huge resistance, he recieves no damage).

Since I've only played Rd and Por... Ashera > Lehran > Degh > Ashnard > BK > Levail > Lekain > Bryce > Bertram > Petrine > Hetzel > Ludveck > Jarod > Oliver.

Edited by kirsche

From FE7-FE10 (not including FE9)...

Uber tier

Ashera, for being a goddess and technically, being invincible (the same reason why I rated Hidan so highly)

Demon King, for being a fucking demon.

Nergal, because he's ancient. And can summon dragons.

Fire Dragon, for being a fucking dragon.

Dheginsea, because he's a fucking dragon.

Top tier

Black Knight, because he's blessed and has Alondite.

Ashnard, because he's got the blessed armour and has Gurugant.

Evil Lyon. Because he's a necromancer and is being controlled by a demon.

Upper Mid tier

Sonia. Badass bitch who is Nergal's first-in command rocks.

Reed Bros, for being...brothers, I guess.

Brendan, for being the former leader of the Black Fang.

Valter, because he's a fucking psychopath.

Caellach, for assassinating queens.Uhai, because he's...Uhai, I guess.

Lower Mid tier

Jerme. A freaky assassin who uses magic swords? Yeah, awesom, right? [/sarcasm]

Kenneth. Fat bushop guy who betrayed his own faith = Uhh...

Levail. A righteous soldier and...yeah.

Low tier

Ursula. Nothing special.

Riev, since he's going senile.

Glen, since he gets OHKO'd by Valter.

Lol tier

Selena, for not doing anything herself (Crush the Sacred Stone, dammit!)

Sephiran. Lol?

Edited by Joshybear25

make your list and give your reasons(btw i mean strongest in story not stats)

2. yurius he is the reincarnation of a god so he has to be strong and in the story they say only someone with narga can defeat him(that did not help him in the actual game

Yurius wasn't the reincarnation of a dark god. Said dark god was simply a dark dragon like medeus.

Well, ok then I will go with.

1. Ashunera

2. Ashera, Yune - Just half goddesses but who cares.

3. Idoun - All 3 are dark dragons. Hard to see a difference in their power. Idoun is actually a Divince Dragon like Narga but since Divin Dragon's are just as strong as Dark Dragon's this won't make a difference. There is a difference between them and Idoun however: Idoun can use her full power in the dragon temple while Medeus states in his fight with Nagi that his power is limited. Medeus: Hmm? So... I am not the only dragon revived. I had heard you perished the last time. No matter, you've recovered even less of your power than me. This time, you have no chance!

4. Medeus

5. Yurius (possesed by Loputo), I guess beeing limited to a humans body somewhat limits your strenght. Otherwise he might be as strong as Idoun.

6. Deghinsea - How strong is a Black Dragon in comparsion to a Dark Dragon? Either way, at last the Dark Dragon's don't need divine armor.

7. Demonking - Seems reasonable enoug for me. Even the heros of the past were unable to destroy this guys body and instead just trapped his soul in the sacred stones.

8. Nergal (Somebody who is afraid to get hurt by dragons. He can't be THAT powerful. He was stronger then Athos but Yahn stated the legendary weapons lost most of their power, so this might by why Athos lost. Also he probably didn't became stronger with age.)

9. Manfroy - Well, he killed Levin. I guess this means something.

10. Yahn - Bosstheme waster. But honestly, he is just a fire dragon.

11. Black Knight - Laughs at Hawk Kings and Lion Princes.

12. Ashnard (Under the Fire Emblem's influence) - Defeated by a Ike who was no match for the Black Knight 3 years later... FAIL!

13. Berd - He can turn people into stone. Guess that is it.

14. Fire Dragon - How could Eliwood struggle to defeat a sole Fire Dragon. Roy's army killed tons of them.

Most possible fail: Reidrick - Quote from the man himself: "S-Someone! Do something about that woman! She will kill us all!"

Wow, protected by an entire army and the powerful Berd and the Loputo Sword and he still wets his pants. FAIL! On the other hand, perhabs Evwel is just that awesome.

Edited by BrightBow-User

Ursula should probably be at around the same tier as the Reed brothers, since it's somewhat implied that the Four Fangs are about equal in power. Uhai should probably drop a tier below for this reason, he isn't on Fang level.

There's no real reason Riev should be two tiers below Valter/Caellach and Selena three tiers below. I bet she could have crushed the stone, Caellach just did it first.

Sephiran shouldn't be in lol, especially considering he can wipe out 99% of the world due to Mantle. He probably should be in the same tier as Ashnard.

Of course your list probably wasn't seriou, bit I just couldn't help nitpicking.

Since I've only played Rd and Por... Ashera > Lehran > Degh > Ashnard > BK > Levail > Lekain > Bryce > Bertram > Petrine > Hetzel > Ludveck > Jarod > Oliver.

i think dhegh is stronger then lehran because the goddess is afraid to fight him.

Actually, it was serious. I rated SephirothSephiran so low because he's a heron.

Edited version:

Uber tier

Ashera, for being a goddess and technically, being invincible (the same reason why I rated Hidan so highly)

Demon King, for being a fucking demon.

Nergal, because he's ancient. And can summon dragons.

Fire Dragon, for being a fucking dragon.

Dheginsea, because he's a fucking dragon.

Top tier

Black Knight, because he's blessed and has Alondite.

Evil Lyon. Because he's a necromancer and is being controlled by a demon.

Ashnard, because he's got the blessed armour and has Gurugant.

Upper Mid tier

Sonia. Badass bitch who is Nergal's first-in command rocks.

Brendan, for being the former leader of the Black Fang.

Reed Bros, for being...brothers, I guess.

Valter, because he's a fucking psychopath.

Caellach, for assassinating queens.

Lower Mid tier

Ursula. Nothing special.

Riev, since he's going senile.

Jerme. A freaky assassin who uses magic swords? Yeah, awesom, right? [/sarcasm]

Uhai, because he's...Uhai, I guess.

Low tier

Levail. A righteous soldier and...yeah.

Kenneth. Fat bushop guy who betrayed his own faith = Uhh...

Glen, since he gets OHKO'd by Valter.

Lol tier

Sephiran. Lol?

Selena, for not doing anything herself (Crush the Sacred Stone, dammit!)

Edited by Joshybear25

Black Knight (FE9), because the only way to win, is to get lucky with Ike's Aether skill (since it has to activate twice in order to kill him within the 4 turns allowed).

I defeated him with one Aether strike. o-O

With maxed Strength, Ike does 9 damage with Ragnell. He has to hit on every strike, though.

Edited by Eltoshen

Based on story:

1. Ashera

2. Nergal

3. Lyon

4. Zephiel

5. Idoun

6. Black Knight

7. Alvis

8. Ashnard

9. Julius

10. Berdo

11. Reidrick

12. Demon King

13. Fire Dragon

Based on final boss music:

1. (FE5) Berdo- the way the music dies down and gradually ascends again in various places makes this song fucking powerful... too bad the boss didn't reflect it well enough

2. (FE6) Idoun- similar to Berdo's and almost as good, tragic and the boss actually reflects the song well enough this time

3. (FE5) Reidrick- unlike the slower and more 'epic' boss themes, this is much faster and thus, it gets your blood going. Well, not during the real battle of course, lol.

4. (FE3) Medeus- never played FE3, but the music is pretty damn good

5. (FE6) Zephiel- music fit for a king

6. (FE8) Lyon- damn, this flows really well and has a nice build up, not as sorrowful as Berdo and Idoun but it's still pretty moving

7. (FE7) Nergal- the voices in the beginning make this really epic

8. (FE4) Alvis- not so grand as the others, but it's catchy and upbeat

9. (FE7) Fire Dragon- just a rearrangement of a previous theme, but not as good

10. Black Knight- powerful theme, not much else to say

11. (FE10) Ashera- pretty well orchestrated, but it has an unfair edge over the songs for being so... still not as great as them IMO

12. (FE9) Ashnard- meh, nothing really special

13. Demon King- grand, but not compared to the others

14. (FE4) Julius- same as above, and the music doesn't get really epic

Edited by Mikahil