Sigh...

I gotsa headache. I took medicine but it never fully helps =/

The headache is ruining my concentration on homework... So I hope coming on here will help me feel better! It normally does =)

One class I have is physics. In the year I'm in, you're not supposed to take physics... Well, it's like the advanced science for juniors. We are supposed to take Chemistry but I skipped it. I wanted to take this class before I moved (before christmas according to my dad, it's actually quite likely) cause the grading scale in this school is much more hard than other schools so the teachers said it would help with graduation better. So I wanna see how good it would be if I took physics in this school. It will probably only be one trimester for me though =(. idk if it helps much, but I'm doing it anyway.

Physics is so hard for me right now. I have a physics assignment and my headache is making it even harder! ;_; Maybe being on here will make me feel less stressed.

Our teacher is funny, but all he does is give us assignments and have them all due on test day. That makes things not as easy for me cause on nights I do homework I usually focus on the homework that's the most imminent problem and sometimes run out of time for physics or stay up too late and stuff like that. Plus the teacher doesn't teach us anything before the assignments. He gives them to us, makes us figure them out ourselves with the help of our book, then teach us everything afterward when he sees what we have most problems on. I don't do good being taught that way. I wanna learn then do the assignments so I won't be so stressed in nights like I am now. =(

.......... Well... I guess I'm finished complaining... How's everyone else?

I'm fine. High School sucks sometimes huh? Also, drink some water and lay down for a bit.

And I think I'm somewhat obsessed with Letty Whiterock.. D=

eh, freshman in high school starting tomorrow,

and about your headache, i should suggest that you take a nap, or drink some water

that seems to always help for me ^^;;

otherwise, I don't find physics so hard,well; maybe I do

I haven't had a course in it yet so I don't know yet

anyhow good luck with school

I gotsa headache. I took medicine but it never fully helps =/

The headache is ruining my concentration on homework... So I hope coming on here will help me feel better! It normally does =)

One class I have is physics. In the year I'm in, you're not supposed to take physics... Well, it's like the advanced science for juniors. We are supposed to take Chemistry but I skipped it.

I did this exact same thing. B) Was a bit lonely, though. Although I did take Chemistry the following year...