How do you.....

Action Replay is a product that you can buy. It isn't licensed by nintendo so if it damages your system they won't repair it. FEDS has no cheat codes because they are a stupid way of beating the game. Was this in wifi or in the game? Because in the game its normal but if its wifi it is a hacker.

I'm asking nicely, please stop hacking. It ruins everyones' fun online. I've even sent a message to Nintendo and they said it was wrong. I can't stand hackers and I just can't believe a SF member is one.

You honestly think that giving your opponent weapons they already have will offset hacked movement and stats? And if you're hacking in the first place, why would you want to help the opponent?

Edited by dondon151

You can disable the codes. It's so wrong to hack.

I think it's morally correct to use AR codes to give stats that RNG abusing can give (basically stat caps) and not items you can't get normally.

And with that, I'm gonna run off before the pitchforks come.

You can disable the codes. It's so wrong to hack.

It's not wrong to hack. RNG abuse gives the same results, just not in movement and weapons.

To be honest (and this person can prove me wrong), I don't think someonewhodied is too much of a strategy person, thus the hacking in the first place.

Hacking is kind of unfair. Some people work extremely hard to get a great team and then hackers just take 2 seconds. Plus, it gets boring just beating everybody and the game is no fun anymore. Also, you said "to make it fair" how do you know you are playing an RNG abused team. I don't have one and the most maxed stats I have is 4 on Barst.

The differance between RNG abuse and hacking is RNG abuse is legitimate. Taking a few minutes to do what hours of work is wrong even if the results are the same.

it isn't wrong...unlike you, some of us have a life...

and I am gonna make my weps droppable which doesn't even matter..I usually 5-0 all my opponents

Not something to boast about. :P

How about you get regular units, and then see how you fair.

Posting here means you have no life

it isn't wrong...unlike you, some of us have a life...

and I am gonna make my weps droppable which doesn't even matter..I usually 5-0 all my opponents

That doesn't make it right.

I wonder why you 5-0 your opponents? Because you hack! Hacking is so insanely wrong. There's no excuse to justify cheating online.

You are really stupid. You shouldn't TELL someone you are a hacker because then:

A. no one will play you

B. Everyone is going to thrash you

The fact that you beat people 5-0 is just sad. You said earlier, I hack to make it fair. That isn't fair at all, that just makes the game less fun for EVERYONE INCLUDING YOU!. YES YOU. If you beat everyone all the time, it gets boring and old.