FE7 hacking

Jaybee

2 questions I need to ask.

1. I'll use Dorcas for this.

Under him in the character editor he has a 10 under his HP and some others for Str, Skl, etc. If I made his HP -1 would he have 19 HP?

2. Dorcas has 2 palettes - promoted and unpromoted. What would happen if I changed his class to mage, would it affect the palettes?

1. Yes. Negative numbers are supported.

2. I don't think it would. Palettes aren't attached to class unlike in FE5 and FE8. The worse that could happen is the palette doesn't suit the new class (especially for switching foot units to horse units and vice versa).

2 more.

1. Do I change classes using the one that says "Support viewer only" to change it in battle? If not, how do I do it?

2. Why the fuck do I have a 0 hp Archer on my game? (The one that Erk crits in his first Lyn mode chapter) Is it a glitch?

EDIT: I attacked with Florina and it said "No damage" even though a 6 was listed. Then the archer died. :blink:

EDIT2: 3. Does Rath's killing of the assassin count as one kill for him? Or is it another glitch?

Edited by Joshybear25

2 more.

1. Do I change classes using the one that says "Support viewer only" to change it in battle? If not, how do I do it?

2. Why the fuck do I have a 0 hp Archer on my game? (The one that Erk crits in his first Lyn mode chapter) Is it a glitch?

EDIT: I attacked with Florina and it said "No damage" even though a 6 was listed. Then the archer died. :blink:

EDIT2: 3. Does Rath's killing of the assassin count as one kill for him? Or is it another glitch?

1. Support Viewer Only changes the class in the Support Viewer Only. If you want to actually change their class, you have to change it in the map they join with the Chapter Unit Editor Modules, or whatever.

No idea for 2 though.

Can anyone give me an actual link to where I can get the Chapter Unit Editor modules? I've googled searched and tried links like nabataproductions, but google didn't help and nabataproductions just brought me to some stupid thing that wasn't actually a site. Sorry if it sounds really stupid, but I have all the other basic modules and generally know how to use what I want to use, but I need this one.