Dissidia

General Spoon

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've watched the reviews, and it looks like an interesting game. 'Course, I don't own a PSP, so I can't play the game, but I'd probably pick it up if I did, despite not having played much of the FFverse.

Graphics look pretty nice, too. I'd probably be Tidus if I did own this... At least, I think that was Tidus. :/

Been looking it over, looks like fun. I'm surprised how much a mixed bag the voice acting is. On one hand, some are fucking amazing (Golbez, CoD, Kefka, I'm surprised how perfect Tidus and Jecht sound), while on hte other hand there are some that are just flat out terrible (Kuja nooooooooooooo!! T.T , Cecil, Ultemicia). Personal opinion though.

His voicer might be god awful, would still play as Kuja...f I had a PSP...

I plan to get this as I haven't purchased any new titles in some time (maybe I'll get it along with one of those Star Ocean remakes, good plan); I'm a bit biased towards magicians so I'll probably be playing Terra ASAP and using her mainly until I unlock Shantotto who I'm quite ecstatic to play as. Tad disappointed with some of the voice-actors but most are tolerable though I'm surprised to see a number of unfamiliar names along with common choices damn, I am so tired of Johnny Young Bosch

Has anyone noticed how fucking cheap some opponents are? The Emperor and Cloud of Darkness in particular. I downloaded the leaked ISO a few days ago (my hard copy is in the mail, so don't jump on my back about piracy) so I've managed to get kinda-sorta far into the game. I'm more or less addicted for the time being.

Has anyone noticed how fucking cheap some opponents are? The Emperor and Cloud of Darkness in particular. I downloaded the leaked ISO a few days ago (my hard copy is in the mail, so don't jump on my back about piracy) so I've managed to get kinda-sorta far into the game. I'm more or less addicted for the time being.

I suppose then you would mean AI opponents. They seriously cheap? Like buffed form their normal versions to be cock-suckers in game?

Because from what I've seen...Emperor is far from impressive.

Edited by Robo Ky

Do you mean their long range attacks?

Chances are you're playing story mode, trying to fulfil the DP chance requirements. Yep, I've noticed.

I don't own a PSP, sadly, but I think Dissidia looks pretty cool. I would play as Sephiroth, because he's so awesome.

Sephiroth in the story of dissidia is kind of dissapointing since the only role he has is having a weird obsession.

They changed people from the japanese version and made it so that some of the people that are good now suck and others that sucked are good. Like Tidus ._____.

I don't own a PSP, sadly, but I think Dissidia looks pretty cool. I would play as Sephiroth, because he's so awesome.

Sephiroth in the story of dissidia is kind of dissapointing since the only role he has is having a weird obsession.

I don't either but it does looks pretty cool. i wish i had 200 bucks *sigh* Anyways i would play as Squall definately. He was the first final fantasy character i saw. and i loved that final fantasy eventhough i only saw my brother play through it. Evil brothers.

Edited by Titan Raven

To be fair (I heard) you're going to have carpal tunnel after a few reps of Cloud's, at least in the American version :newyears:

yeah just in the jpn version sephiroth is hard to deal with a lot with his extreme range and speed. At least he's good training to fight against choas.

Were you trying to quote me in the first line? ^^;