If I did, it wouldn't be YOU!

This is why I object!

Let's move to Afghanistan.

Hell no!

I'm staying in England!

Because.

Liar.

Afghanistan.

Seriously, Lucius is homosexual, Kenneth is fat, Renault is named after an F1 racing team, Moulder has a fucking weird moustache, Natasha has only 2 base mag, Rhys is always sick and Laura is always getting killed. Also, Oliver's a fat schmuck

What the fuck, IS. What the fuck.

Also, Serra has slow supports sans Lucius and Sain. (And storywise, she is hated by Erk, Hector, and Matthew.) Edin basically needs someone like Midir to make using Lana and Lester worthwhile, Claude doesn't make good predestined pairs unless we're talking growthwise, Corple and Sharlow both join late and you can only have one at a time (and Sharlow has more benefits), FE1's clerics can't promote and the best ones are prepromoted, Lena's a bishop worth using in FEDS but bishops as a class are rendered so redundant in that game it's not even funny, and Elice joins late.

*pants due to being out of breath*

Lol @ this stupid spammy conversation.

Renault is named after an F1 racing team

And this is bad because?

Btw, you can make a case for IS hating Snipers (lack of decent 1-range sans double bow) as well.

Edited by kirsche

IS hates Jeigans. Or at lest they have their fun while making them.

I mean, one is the namer, and old bastard who trick players and has crap for growths, then a pedo with a pr0n 'stache, then a copy/paste of the old bastard, actually decent this time, then the same copy/paste dude, but younger, then a redhead Richard Gere, then a Jeiganette.Then the same old fucker. He's like Jason.

Why? I recall a jeigan being someone who significantly helps teh main character on a quest/someone who starts out godly but gets worse over time.

You heard wrong. Jeigans are older paladins who join early and aid the main character. Start off amazing, but usually get worse.

You heard wrong. Jeigans are older paladins who join early and aid the main character. Start off amazing, but usually get worse.
pre-FEDS H5 Jeigan himself does not fall under this definition.

Sothe is probably a non-Paladin Jeigan, much like Dagda or FEDS Sheeda.

Edited by Brawl Sheeda

Private bits are just disgusting (Though feeling up a girl's crotch is hawt as long as she's wearing pants).

I... don't even know what to say about that.

*Goes back to reading the paper*.

Private bits are just disgusting (Though feeling up a girl's crotch is hawt as long as she's wearing pants).

Man I'm crying here. I'm just crying man.

Good!

If you like private bits, it serves you right!

I... don't even know what to say about that.

Maybe you work this into it.

9tjz15.jpg

:awesome:

Meh, I don't think you're the only one.

Edited by CrashGordon94