Pepsi Rock Band Promotion

WeaponsofMassConstruction

http://pepsi.yahoo.com/rockband/

The promotion is close to closing (ends Sept 13th) but I thought I'd post this here because it's good for getting Wii points and Pepsis.

This is supposed to be for Rock Band downloadable content but the codes provided give you Wii points directly, so you can spend them on anything in the Wii shop.

If you buy a 20 oz pepsi/pepsi variant, there should be a picture of a mic, guitar, or drum set on the cap and the website for the promotion. Enter the code on the inside of the cap and go to play for prizes. There should be an option to play to win a single free downloadable Rock Band track. Do that, and if you win, you'll be able to redeem your winnings for a downloadable track. When you go to redeem song, make sure you select Wii and from there, pick any song. Sometimes, it will say they are currently out of Wii tokens. In this case, check back the next day and try to redeem the song again. You should then receive a code that you can enter into Wii shop for 200 points.

The winning rate is pretty good (I've won 3 out of 8 times, which would amount to paying $3 for 8 pepsis, at least based on my local prices) and you can build up some Wii points cheaply if you're short. If you're not interested in this promotion, if you ever buy a 20 oz pepsi, I'd appreciate it if you gave me the code under the cap.