Bord, Cord, Barst/Abel, Cain, Frey

Just a couple questions.

I just started Chapter 2 on Normal mode and got the three fighters and Ogma- I know I'm going to use Ogma, and I'd like to at least use ONE of the fighters, but are any of them actually better than the others? I'm leaning towards Barst because he's already higher in level, but if his growths are completely terrible...

Same question with the three Cavaliers- I sacrificed Jagen back in the prologue and stole his Silver Lance for whichever Cavaliers I decide to use, but I have no idea which one that'll be. I'm not intending on class changing them because I want at least one Paladin, but again, same question as with the fighters.

And if any of them suck in their base classes, are any of them especially good in changed classes?

All 6 are good since I just used colonel M's unbeatable arguement to get bord higher on the tiers. Generally though the fighters would prob be lower than the others because of lack of mount on normal. Hell you could prob make the case for all the females being good due to pegasi before promotion/paladin afterwards despite the growths. You want high move classes for normal since the enemies suck that much.

Probably should use Abel. He seems to be more durable and having more avoid than Kain. (Might be personnel experience as my Kain probably got screwed in a couple playthroughs.)

For axe fighters use Barst. He probably will cap in HP.