FE9 Boyd or FE10 Nolan?

Reikken

I'd say FE9 Boyd for sure. Nolan is only good at first, then kinda meh, then kinda good again after intense part 4 training. FE9 Boyd is pretty much always good.

This. Though Boyd does get kinda meh in chapters 5, 6 and 7.

However, his consistent ORKO'ing comes much sooner than Nolan's consistent ORKO'ing.

FE10 Nolan, as he doesn't have some stupid skill that really does his accuracy in when his biorhythm is bad (42 Hit with an iron axe is terrible).

Except his skill can be removed. And I've never seen his accuracy that bad.

Except his skill can be removed. And I've never seen his accuracy that bad.

You have to wait until chapter 8 to remove it. Perhaps for some reason he stuck a Steel Axe on him on low biorhythm and he went to attack a myrmidon he thought he could OHKO or something.

As for me, I'd say FE 9 Boyd is comparatively better than FE 10 Nolan.

Perhaps for some reason he stuck a Steel Axe on him on low biorhythm and he went to attack a myrmidon he thought he could OHKO or something.

Nope, it was definitely an iron axe (Boyd's steel axe had a hit of 27 and his hand axe a hit of 36), and it was against one of those pirates in chapter 9.

Perhaps for some reason he stuck a Steel Axe on him on low biorhythm and he went to attack a myrmidon he thought he could OHKO or something.

Nope, it was definitely an iron axe (Boyd's steel axe had a hit of 27 and his hand axe a hit of 36), and it was against one of those pirates in chapter 9.

Chapter 9 has Sand/water evasion bonuses to account for. It's not all Boyd's fault.

Also, FE9 Boyd.