Sorry

Roxas

Oh... I should have known. On a completely different note, your display picture is no longer a picture of Lute. How times have changed laugh.gif

I ran out of good portrait fanarts. : P

I dunno, I still have it in my member title. I've just learned not to scream out about it so much, since no one not many people think Lute is as hot awesome as I do.

I haven't played FE8, but Lute doesn't seem anything special, in fact, she seems pretty bland as a unit.

Blasphemy. Lute is awesome.

In fact, she is so awesome, she always caps DEF without stat boosters!

[/PEMN]

I haven't played FE8, but Lute doesn't seem anything special, in fact, she seems pretty bland as a unit.

O RLY?

Well, even if she's a good units, she still sounds like an obnoxious characters, and she's definitely NOT sexy in any way.

PLus, she belongs to the blandest Magic Using class in FE8

O RLY?

Well, even if she's a good units, she still sounds like an obnoxious characters, and she's definitely NOT sexy in any way.

LOL

Keep 'em rolling, Crash.

O RLY?

Tell me one thing... What makes you so sure that you know Lute so well if you haven't even actually played FE8?

Her character is actually pretty unique in the FE series from what I've seen so far, and in no way bland.

Have you ever seen how much sages rock in this game?

Have you ever seen a good fanart of her?

I think not.

But very well, everyone is entitled to their own opinion ~

O RLY?

Tell me one thing... What makes you so sure that you know Lute so well if you haven't even actually played FE8?

Her character is actually pretty unique in the FE series from what I've seen so far, and in no way bland.

I think not.

For most things, I'll accept, but the fanart thing... no.

I wouldn't like it anyway, I don't find her attractive.

Wow. I managed to listen to the whole thing.

:awesome:

Lol, I'm assuming that vid is korean. Pretty weird, though I'm half korean myself. :P

Me too. But I more or less ignore my Taiwanese side... XD

O RLY?

I think not.

For most things, I'll accept, but the fanart thing... no.

I wouldn't like it anyway, I don't find her attractive.

Apparently, Saphy is not very good bcause WARP STAVES HAVE ONLY 3 USES!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!1 (According to Crash)

Sety is top tier because of Holsety. (According to Crash)

Lute gets _30 mag. That's the highest Mag in the game possible. Even with Thunder/Elfire she kicks ass. That +5 Mag is even unnecessary since she can get a horse instead.

Her attitude is like no other FE character's at all. She's smart, a trait only tacticians can have, she's a bookworm, and she tells the truth. The only FE char that can compare is Soren, and he's an emo fag.

Also, Mages aren't bland, according to your reasoning. Valkyries are worse.

If possible, try to learn more about the game before posting bullshit.

Edited by Joshybear25

Am I going to have to turn back into Taylor Swift now?

SHE WEARS SHORT SHORTS, I WEAR T-SHIRTS!

This is clearly a lyrical GENIUS, right? I mean, how MASSIVELY INSIGHTFUL is this song? It's incredible! Nobody can make a more intellectually challenging and intriguing song. EVER!

This is clearly a lyrical GENIUS, right? I mean, how MASSIVELY INSIGHTFUL is this song? It's incredible! Nobody can make a more intellectually challenging and intriguing song. EVER!

Not that abomination again. :(

Not that abomination again. :(

:) She's so clever isn't she? Your girlfriend is clearly not good enough! She can't understand why you would stay with her! But this isn't jealousy at all!

Her attitude is like no other FE character's at all. She's smart, a trait only tacticians can have, she's a bookworm, and she tells the truth. The only FE char that can compare is Soren, and he's an emo fag.

Ironically, that's probably literally, too...