o Armored Knight(Custom)

o Sword Spirit

o Spearer

o Halberdier

o Yeti

o Princess

o White Wolfos

Wanted:

o Mugs of all characters(Crossed out arent needed anymore)

o Custom Spider Rider/Spider Knight(Basically Serra on a Bael and Elder Bael)

o Halberdier Sheet

o Eirika using staff(Include dodge)

o Wight/Bone Walker Sheet edited for Heros Shade

o Yeti Sheet(Preferably an Edited Cyclops)but with an axe and handaxe

o White Wolfos Sheet(Edited Mauthe Doog)

o Ganondorf Sheet(Beast Form)

o Bokoblin Sheet (Go nuts)

Note- Not everything listed someone else has to make

If Reference Photos are needed, Just ask me

This will be posted on both Serenes Forest and Fire Emblem Universe

Here are some screans(Old)Screans.png

Edited by Uphir

What class will Link be exactly? You'll leave him as a lord? I always wondered if Link was in a FE game he would be unstoppable, he can use Swords, Axes(I guess a Hammer counts, right?) & bows.

Spider Riders actually sound like an awesome class idea for an evil empire; a mounted class with seven move, high SPD and STR, but mediocre defense and a weakness to light magic.

Before promotion, they're-

I'm getting carried away, but this is an awesome idea.

What class will Link be exactly? You'll leave him as a lord? I always wondered if Link was in a FE game he would be unstoppable, he can use Swords, Axes(I guess a Hammer counts, right?) & bows.

In my opinion, I have always thought of Link going: Mercenary - Ranger, on FE terms. With that, he has the swords, bows, and even a horse, which he sometimes has in the games.

Considering this is based on TP and uses FE8, I think it fits perfectly. Unless he has other plans for him class-related.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

In my opinion, I have always thought of Link going: Mercenary - Ranger, on FE terms. With that, he has the swords, bows, and even a horse, which he sometimes has in the games.

Considering this is based on TP and uses FE8, I think it fits perfectly. Unless he has other plans for him class-related.

I agree with this completely. Link fits Ranger more than anyone else. idk about the Mercenary > Ranger, I was thinking more along the lines of a prepromote. But yeah, Ranger is the perfect class for Link.

Well, since he is going to be in Ephraim's place in this, he isn't going to be a prepromote, and since the Mercenary can turn into a Ranger and already uses swords...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, since he is going to be in Ephraim's place in this, he isn't going to be a prepromote, and since the Mercenary can turn into a Ranger and already uses swords...

I guess that makes sense. The only reason I thought prepromote would be a better idea is because Mercenaries have the option of becoming Heroes and while the class name fits Link perfectly, the ability to use axes and not bows doesn't fit him AT ALL.

But, oh well, there's nothing we could do about that since he HAS to be one of the main characters.

When is this going to be released?

When it's done, of course!

Everone wondering what class Link is, he is a tweaked Hero (no axes) that changes into a Ranger. Reason is that he doesn't use hammers in this game. If it was "A Link to the Past" or "Wind Waker" then possibly.

No one wants to know what class midna is? Surprising.

OliverXRenning: Actually spider-riders are what Agitha was going to be(she loves bugs b.t.w.) and they will either attack using bites or their claws.

Lightbrand99: What exactly do you mean by "general classes"? Do you mean the armored men with lances or classes like fighter and archer?

When is this going to be released?

When it's done, of course!

Everone wondering what class Link is, he is a tweaked Hero (no axes) that changes into a Ranger. Reason is that he doesn't use hammers in this game. If it was "A Link to the Past" or "Wind Waker" then possibly.

No one wants to know what class midna is? Surprising.

OliverXRenning: Actually spider-riders are what Agitha was going to be(she loves bugs b.t.w.) and they will either attack using bites or their claws.

Lightbrand99: What exactly do you mean by "general classes"? Do you mean the armored men with lances or classes like fighter and archer?

Druid? Bishop? Which?

lol. No, I was referring to classes in general. No specific classes. I knew there would have to be SOME changes like with monster classes or Manakete. But I was interested in knowing whether the characters would generally copy the original character's classes or not.

Option one- Midna starts off as a shamen and turns into a bishop with dark magic

Option two- Starts off as a dark bishop and becomes the twilight beast(manekete)

Option three- Starts off as a shamen and her default is a dark bishop but if you choose not to change her class immediately, you can get the twilight beast manekete fusion thing

Lightbrand99- Sketetons will become bublins(normal and twilight), renvents will become the beasts with dreds and become the beasts with metal masks, gargoyles become kargaroks(twilight and normal), bokoblins will be in place of centuars and have an edited fighter animation with clubs, mauthe doogs are white wolfos(not sure if they will upgrade), edited generals will be darkhammers, and edited heros will be darknuts.whitewolfos.png White Wolfos

Wolf Link would have horribad growths. Maybe if he had awesome bases, it'd make up for it, but just for reference:

75% HP

35% STR

45% SKL

45% SPD

15% DEF

20% RES

30 % LCK

I know you might edit the growths, but still...

Joshybear25: If I made Link a wolf, everyone he meets would be afraid of him and unable to understand him. Plus Midna has her own route so it wouldn't work. And how would I show all 3 forms of Link? Would he have to be a wolf that becomes a swordsman and then a ranger?

OliverXRenning: Wolf Link will most likely not be in the hack so he doesn't need growths. If that would be the bases for both forms, shouldn't his strength and defence be higher (he has a sword and shield)? And while playing the game I noticed that Link isn't very fast. His growths remind me of joshua's.(I didn't look)

Yeah, Link is fast but not a speedster either...give him around 45-50% Spd growth with a good base, I mean, look at Eliwood & Roy, they're in well shape but have 40% Spd growth and they have a nice speed base.

Link seems to be quite skilled, though.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Why not make Wolf Link a colour-edited Mauthe Doog?

Seconded. You could have some chapters specifically for Wolf Link, though I don't know what you'd do about bases, growths, base level and caps. At the least, I don't think Wolf Link would promote; since it would be more of a side treat compared to regular Link.

Transforming at will would be iffy, so I'd keep such chapters separate. Like Gaiden chapters, maybe?

I hope you decide to pick it up again someday.

Edited by Naglfar