Rule Number 6, For Crash.

Erk

2. Do not minimod. Telling people to calm down, or to stop doing something is our job. If you suspect a situation could get worse, please report or inform a member of staff.

2. Do not minimod. Telling people to calm down, or to stop doing something is our job. If you suspect a situation could get worse, please report or inform a member of staff.

Geez. Isn't quoting a rule basically the same as mini-modding?

The point

The point

You're terrible at trolling people. :(

I love you.

Do you wanna know how I got these scars?

My father was a drinker and a fiend and one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself. He doesn’t like that, not one bit. So, me watching he takes the knife to her, laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he says “Why so Sirius?”. He comes at me with the knife. “Why so Sirius?” Sticks the blade in my mouth. "Lets put a smile on that face!" aaaand…...why so Sirius?

Do you wanna know how I got this accent?

My father was a drinker and a fiend and one night he goes off crazier than usual. Mummy gets the teapot to defend herself. He doesn’t like that, not one bit. So, he pours boiling hot tea all over her, laughing while he does it. He come to me with the teapot and he asks, “Why so BRITISH?

fix'd :|

Edited by Roxas